Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to this forum for quite a few ideas now and on the wish list.
Questions or comments accepted.

Not pictured - Springs in trunk to pop open the deck lid when released and a much shorter antenna.

Painted my Calipers

Added door lock buttons

Added my XM Radio and Antenna

Added a 12v Outlet since the XM Snap took the only outlet

Added blind-spot mirrors

And some new floor mats

·
Registered
7,149 Posts
Yay! Welcome to the owner/modder club :)

Like you, I made about a dozen mods to my car in the first 2 weeks of ownership. It never stops.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome,
Looks good.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
224 Posts
The addiction definitely never stops! I remember saying when I first looked at the car, "I won't mess with anything, it looks great as is." That was short lived, as I started modding the second day of ownership. One thing I'm thrown off by are the lock buttons. Did your car not have that already?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
locks not included

The '06 did not include lock buttons. With the stick-shift, doors lock at 5-mph and unlock when you turn off the ignition. The only other way to lock/unlock was with the remote or contorting your body to manually unlock the door.

Apparently the BCM was all set-up for power lock buttons, just needed to wired up.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Ya know soup, we in the plastics industry use that quote a lot. Ironically, at the time the movie was released it was intended to be sarcastic humor.

Interesting about the door lock buttons. The wife and I have found it to be a minor nuisance not having them on the door in our 07 manual. Might have to keep that mod in the back of my mind for a bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts