Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'd been wanting another Solstice ever since I sold my 2007 NA back in... seems like forever. Well, on 11/11/2014, I purchased a 1st 1K Solstice, with just 27.6k miles. Unfortunately, so far it’s spent more time at the repair shop than on the road, but it came with a 30 day/1k mile bumper to bumper warranty, so guess I can’t complain too much. I’ll give more details later. I’ve got a lot of reading to do.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Congrats, second timer :thumbs: There's been several posts about people selling their cars and then buying another one at a later date.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats, second timer :thumbs: There's been several posts about people selling their cars and then buying another one at a later date.
Thanks ChopTop. Looks like you've got the best of both worlds, Solstice Coupe and Roadster. I'll be searching for pics of your mods later and might have a few questions for you.

·
Premium Member
17,536 Posts
Welcome . . . . back?

I highly recommend you stay far away from the threads describing all the potential mods you can add to your car. Only trouble can result . .

:devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome . . . . back?

I highly recommend you stay far away from the threads describing all the potential mods you can add to your car. Only trouble can result . .

:devil::devil::devil:
Thanks Rob. I see what you mean, as I already checked out your Punisher website ;) Good luck with your light show plans.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts