Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2007 GXP. Mysterious Black with only 27,500 miles. Truly near mint conditioned in CA climate, always garaged and no dings, scratches, engine looks new, sounds great, runs great, etc.
Included all the extras...
I'm out of town for a week for work and can't believe I won't be able to drive it until late on Labor Day when I get back home.
I have long admired the Solstice and really got the bug bad last week when I was a vendor at the Concord d' Elegance in Pebble Beach and the Mecum Auto Auction. Saw a couple of really nice Saturn Sky's and the Solstice there and I really prefer the more rounded, classic look of the Solstice.
When I saw this one with those crazy low miles and test drove it and saw the condition, it was just left to the negotiation with the dealer.
I'm excited to get rolling and check out all the commentary here on this forum.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Welcome home, Home!

I know what you mean about not driving the car. We bought ours at the beginning of March '12. Being in Michigan meant it sat in the garage for about six weeks!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Eureka!(?) Congrats on your find. I agree with you on the rounded styling of the Solstice over the Sky. Happy motoring :thumbs:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats on your car. Check out the West Coast Kappa Car Club. We have a lot of fun runs and meets.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the compliments.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Homewrek,

Welcome to the forum. As a new owner and new member, I can feel your pain when you say..."I'm out of town for a week for work and can't believe I won't be able to drive it until late on Labor Day when I get back home."

Many great miles to you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum

Tell us more about your day job
I'm with a large national site services company in senior management and it takes me away to some large events that we do. I'm out in Reno this week going back and forth to the Black Rock City Playa that we do services for Burning Man and also the Reno area events this week, e.g. Rib Cook Off.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm a pretty new owner myself. I've loved these cars since they were new, and I finally got my chance to own one about a year ago. I picked up a silver 07 GXP. I absolutely LOVE it!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts