Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I picked up my 2007 Black Pontiac Solstice GXP a month ago and I just love it. This is the first car I ever bought and also I'm recently moved from Spain to Dallas, TX. Big changes in my life from some months ago and I think I did just right buying this car.

18" Chrome Wheels, black interior, 5 manual transmission, monsoon system and broken cup holder (All stock). The only mod it have I removed the GM decals from sides, the ugly dealer decal on the back and I changed the radio antenna to one with 2.5" (radio still rocks).

Here's some pictures (Sorry are from the night I pick the car):

No, the leak is not from my car ;)

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Welcome to the club. Enjoy your car!!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Nice looking ride! :cool: Glad you got the optional broken cup holder. :lol: I bought both of mine with that option. :willy:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats on the new Solstice! I'm in Texas too (Austin area) and just bought my first Solstice too. I made a post about it here, but it's been over a day and it's not showing up yet so I don't know if it will ever be approved or not (or this one)... but if it is and this does show up, then congrats to you! If you're like me, you're looking now for modifications. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hello, from Dallas! I'm about to pick up an 08 same color. I can't wait!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
https://www.facebook.com/events/212629305502512/

Hey pickwithaustin & silverfox90 maybe you're interested in go there. I'm probably going for saturday :)

It's a great car, I just have minor problems now like the turbo losing presure (but found the leak and I'm fixing it).

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Congrats! And welcome to the forum, where all kappa knowledge is laid at your fingers.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello, from Dallas! I'm about to pick up an 08 same color. I can't wait!
How is your car going? I read you did quite a few mods on it, I'm on that too doing the easy mods first hehe. Maybe we can meet someday here in Dallas or on a Cooffe & Cars.

My recent mods are the installation of backup camera with an OEM mirror with display, a blackbox camera on the front (hard wired) & lowering springs. It's been around a year since I got the car and I'm still in love with it:)

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I'll be in that area on Saturday. Picking up my cool 08 GXP in Decatur.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey there! Congrats on your new car! My boyfriend and I live very close to DFW. He has a white Solstice and I have a black Sky. Hopefully we will see you around town soon!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I'm way down south. South of Houston actually. 06 NA here.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
New owner of 07 Solstice

Welcome to the group! I'm also a new owner of bout 2 months. Can't say enough about the Forum, I'm always learning something new and useful about these wonderful cars.
Erick:thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts