Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Paul and I am the new owner of the Blue Monster charity car. The car is now living in upstate New York and I am waiting for some good weather so I can start driving it. I want to say that I never shipped a car across the country before so it was a gamble choosing a company to work with. I ended up using a company called Sherpa and they brokered it to A D Auto Transport in Phoenix. I was very pleased with the company and the shipper . The shipper called and told me with a good amount of lead time when he would be arriving. The transport rig was pretty cool and he had a couple of cool cars on there when he delivered mine would use him again if needed. I already did a lot of reading on here about this car but I'm sure there is a lot I don't know. I want to find out as much as I can about my purchase so if any of you have anything to add lets hear from you . Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,473 Posts
Welcome to the family and to the forum. Here is a useful thread:

·
Premium Member
10,348 Posts
Welcome to the forum, however I would think the sbinley(spelling) would be able to tell you everything there is to know about it.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,379 Posts
Look up the user "sbindley". He's the one that masterminded the charity build cars. There is probably an entire thread devoted to your car, if you can find it.

Good luck!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look up the user "sbindley". He's the one that masterminded the charity build cars. There is probably an entire thread devoted to your car, if you can find it.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Thank you all for the welcome to the Forum! I have spoke with “sbindley” before and after I bought the car. I’m sure I’ll have some questions as time goes on Thanks All

·
Registered
465 Posts
welcome !!! did you happen to bring cookies??? no nuts please I think there may already be some hear...well atleast 1. also if you move to fl you dont have to wait for weather to clear any longer than 30 min in most cases.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Paul : Sorry but I do it know what “the Blue Monster” is. Is it a coupe? If so what serial number? I’ll change on coupe registry.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Welcome to the forum Blue Monster. Have many miles of smiles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts