Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
I like the grill, but I love the lowered look!!!! :)

I would love for kappasphere to come up with some grill replacements including some that are recessed!!

- bspate -

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice catch...I didn't even notice the car may have been lowered until you mentioned it...the black grill on Sly looks sweet....I wonder how that would look on the Cool?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
bspate said:
I would love for kappasphere to come up with some grill replacements including some that are recessed!!
:yesnod: I don't remember who did the photoshop of a recessed grill - but I thought it looked awsome :thumbs:

·
Registered
895 Posts
I saw the Kappasphere car in person at rhe Wesy Coast meet. Neil showed my how he remover the front of the car so he could get to the grill. Then he painted it. I will be painting my COOL when it comes in. The did ad different springs on the car. Result was about an inch lower and great handling.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
orlando said:
I saw the Kappasphere car in person at rhe Wesy Coast meet. Neil showed my how he remover the front of the car so he could get to the grill. Then he painted it. I will be painting my COOL when it comes in. The did ad different springs on the car. Result was about an inch lower and great handling.
I'd love to see pics of your car once you've painted the grill...be sure to post.

Thanks,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts