Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RCR, a member on the Fiero Forum, snapped these two pictures of a developmental Solstice yesterday and had them posted to the Fiero forum. I thought everyone would enjoy them here too, so I brought them over! :)

Fiero Forum thread:
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/032708.html

Attachments

·
4,592 Posts
Nice Job RCR and Ff88 :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Breeze said:
Almost ... you just have to use your imagination to squeeze in a couple extra spokes on the rim. :)

I wonder if the body camo is an option on the car. Might create a little more excitement on the road for those with an early order who start driving it before people realize it's been released. :lol:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Anyone know what color that mule is? Looks like it could be black or deep blue. Hard to tell with that dirt on it.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Zolsol said:
Anyone know what color that mule is? Looks like it could be black or deep blue. Hard to tell with that dirt on it.
Hehehe ... so you could say it's kind of ... MYSTERIOUS! :lol:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Great pics! I still haven't seen the car in person. Might just pass out when it gets here, lol

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zolsol said:
I think they are black, based on these pics and all the other test mule pics we have seen on the forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts