Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Oooooh! Too Cool! Great angle...That's my car...that's my new wallpaper.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Dang,..... Nice... now can you name the cars in the pic.
Dont mean much if there are no "resectable" car's in it?
Nice pic. :cool:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Rickady88GT said:
Dang,..... Nice... now can you name the cars in the pic.
Dont mean much if there are no "resectable" car's in it?
Nice pic. :cool:
Great marketing slogan: Solstice blows the doors off nondescript sedans as if they're standing still ... oh, wait ... the nondescript sedans are standing still. :nonod:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Yeah, that's a tricky shot to shoot... you get the illusion that the Solstice is passing a long line of cars because they're too slow and who wants to be stuck behind the times. Freedom, baby, give me the earth wind & sky...

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robrecht said:
Great marketing slogan: Solstice blows the doors off nondescript sedans as if they're standing still ... oh, wait ... the nondescript sedans are standing still. :nonod:
Be glad they didn't put a Miata in the picture ;) just a little friendly joke.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
mceb,
Easy on the Miatas, that was the best some of us could do for a long time. :jester:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Canada seems to have much more aggressive advertisers. Recently I was in Toronto, watching the boob-tube in the hotel and there was a Suburban burning rubber...then they pan over and there is a Yukon...nose to nose w/the Suburban also burning rubber. Cool.

There was the Aveo commercial too but I can't describe it in detail...I'm still confused.

This Solstice shot would never happen in America because it might insight us to go fast and break laws.

RadRiv

1 - 9 of 9 Posts