Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to thank my buddy in Wilmington, DE for this pic! But I need help posting it...It is too big, how do you do it? It is 1.3MB.

RadRiv

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looking forward to seeing those pics. I guess that they are making the preproduction cars now. Maybe the May 16 production date is true?!?!

If you are using windows you can most likely open the picture in paint, which is under Programs->Accessories. When you get it opened click on Image->strecth/skew and type in a value like 50% for both horizontal and vertical. Then save. The file should be smaller

·
Registered
198 Posts
If you are having trouble with emailing because of file size, use yousendit.com It's free and you can send files up to a Gig.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
PM Sent.
Moving to Solstice General since this isn't really EOP info, but more car production info.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pic sent to computer literate people...

I emailed the pic to a couple of you. You should have it to post now.

RadRiv

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Wonder how many of these are going to end up in the trash after submission to NHTSA crash tests and EPA mileage tests?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
achieftain said:
Wonder how many of these are going to end up in the trash after submission to NHTSA crash tests and EPA mileage tests?
I'll meet you in Wilmington and we can go through the trash together! Man, have I sunk to new lows or what??

Hurry up and make more so I can get my allocation!

RadRiv

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thats a awesome pic!!! Now with that many one off cars built they arent ready for production? Something seems off here

They dont need that many cars for crash testing and epa testing. Something is amiss here

·
Registered
201 Posts
RADRIV said:
I would like to thank my buddy in Wilmington, DE for this pic! But I need help posting it...It is too big, how do you do it? It is 1.3MB.

RadRiv
Wow Awesome... :cheers: Tell im to get more more more!!!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
The only thing that is amiss here is that these are not pictures from Wilmington, DE. No, I believe these are pictures from Heaven.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Billabongi said:
Thats a awesome pic!!! Now with that many one off cars built they arent ready for production? Something seems off here

They dont need that many cars for crash testing and epa testing. Something is amiss here
Actually I'm betting a lot of cars get destroyed that never make it to sale. If you read the Miata link refrenced to the Miata forums apparently the first 200 cars coming to the USA are actually going to the media. So who knows too, all of these might be going to media people to play with.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Great picture makes me think there is hope that one day we may have our cars and they are not a figment of my imagination---

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Great pic! I wonder how many, if any of these, are EOP cars destined for US!!!

1 - 20 of 157 Posts