Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now available for your Solstice factory fenders.

The ASAP Graphics Fender Inserts. Available in several styles.

Give your factory fenders the appearance of functional vents. Comes with 3M adhesive tape and is ready to peel and stick. Will remove easily without damage.

Also includes a virtual hole. (patented lol) Basically its a small piece of precut vinyl that simulates the look of a hole in the fender.

Save $10 off the price right now during our launch special for SolsticeForum members.

Go to our website at Home - ASAPGraphics

click on the "Car Accessories" link on the left side of the page.

Then go all the way to the bottom and click the button that says "Group Buy"

This will take you to the special pricing page for the discount.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Thanks Tony! Wondering if you could post some pictures a little further from the insert. Maybe 10 feet back.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hmmm, curious what this would look like, black on black fenders? Don't think I would like the chrome. I am sure the "virtual holes" would be pointless.

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
Order placed for one set black honeycomb ( Jackl) and one set black slotted for Northern Sol. :thumbs: Thanks Tony for making these.

·
Registered
7,169 Posts
ASAP question, is it possible to have custom letters? For example, I already have a small GXP (w/the checker flag) vinyl decal that I placed above the fender indent you made for me several years ago (along w/smaller ones I placed on each wheel rim).

So instead of where it says SOLSTICE or GXP on the fender insert would it be possible to have it say: 2.0/300HP, or something else that would fit in the space, like ChopTop?

·
1,492 Posts
Just purchased a set of honeycomb-GXP.

They will look great on my pure Sol-GXP!

Thanks Tony! :thumbs:

·
Administrator
9,240 Posts
Woo Hoo....just ordered, now anxiously awaiting!

·
Premium Member
10,391 Posts
Can you add the GXP logo to the slotted ones.
I like to see what those look like vs the one's you have posted.
Is the price per fender or for the pair?.

Also I send you a PM about a thread you should look into.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow. Over 20 orders today. I guess I should have made these a while ago.

I'll leave the group buy up for one week. Thanks for all the orders. We typically run about 2 weeks to produce orders so please be patient. It's just me and the wife here and we both have day jobs.

I'll also be bringing some sets to nationals if anyone wants to buy a set there.

Tony

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 77 Posts