Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
That came out really good. That remind me... {runs off to tirerack.com to see if the Solstice is there yet}.

Damn, no Solstice yet.

Actually do you mind posting your PSD so other people can mess around with adding rims too?

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I have the last set of rim you show on my Miata. Be careful, they look drab army green in the sun. I had to take them to a body shop and have them repainted dark grey which is the color I thought I was really ordering. I'm planning on running the stock rims until this fall when I have the tires taken off and snows put on. Next year I want to find some really nice hi-tech chrome rims and I will leave the snows on the stock rims.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Good job with the photoshop! I am not sure I am particularly fond of any of those three choices, but if I were to pick I'd go with the top set. The middle wheels look a little too "bling" for me, the bottom ones are too dark for a black Sol. They would look better on a lighter color car.

·
5,600 Posts
I like them all, and I'm picky.

Maybe the Solstice is one of those magic cars like the old '67 Mustang, that looks awesome with any wheels and in any colors.

Nice art work by the way.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Please give me more. I have not seen the one for me yet.
But they do look OK.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Maybe you should post some pics?
I have no idea what you just said?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Oh, OK. ;)

·
Registered
391 Posts
ASA AR1's :cool: That is what I have on my 88Fiero GT, But I dont have the dark center.
I would also get this rim for my Kappa. But It will not have the dark center. I am not sure if I like the dark or body color center?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts