Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a couple of poor quality cell phone pix, taken in haste, of my new Ankei Razr 18x8 rims. Will take better pix soon, I hope.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Looks really nice!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Very nice. I gave those a good hard look when I bought mine recently. Went with the Ammodos instead but these look sharp.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nice! I haven't seen many aftermarket wheels that I like on these cars, but these are sharp. Good choice!

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
They look really nice!! How light are they compared to the 26 lb OEM wheels?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They look really nice!! How light are they compared to the 26 lb OEM wheels?
Not sure, but I am curious, too. So, I will find out. Thanks to everyone for the props.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Wheels are real nice. Now you need to lower it 2 inches. Changes the look of the Coupe entirely.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Look good to me

They look good to me especially since benefited through buying his OEM wheels which now look great on my 2007. I repainted the calipers over the weekend and the wheels look good with the new EBC sports rotors and red stuff pads. Thanks to Baltimoron for his courtesy. I wish mine had only 13,000 on the odometer.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wheels are real nice. Now you need to lower it 2 inches. Changes the look of the Coupe entirely.
Was wondering how long it would take someone to suggest that.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They look good to me especially since benefited through buying his OEM wheels which now look great on my 2007. I repainted the calipers over the weekend and the wheels look good with the new EBC sports rotors and red stuff pads. Thanks to Baltimoron for his courtesy. I wish mine had only 13,000 on the odometer.
Nice to have met you and done business with you. Glad you like your new wheels. If I miss them, I can ride by and visit them. I need to paint my calipers, too. Cheers :thumbs:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice wheels Ron! Nice wheels in your avatar too :drool:. Combo shoot anyone?
Although overall I was disappointed by my 2006 GTO, it did have some moments....

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Although overall I was disappointed by my 2006 GTO, it did have some moments....
My first new car . .. my second car . . was a new 68 GTO. Vadero green with gold interior. Hurst shifter on a close ratio 4 speed. Posi. And a radio!

It even had lap belts.

I was very excited when GM announced the "new GTO" in 2004. Until I saw the car. It was nothing like what a GTO should be. It was a BMW with badges. A wannaB. I hated it. And the price!

I hear you about disappointment :agree:

·
Registered
728 Posts
That coupe sure du look purdy...:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Very nice look very tasteful! Have always loved the black and chrome look now all you need is to drop it a few inches by the way did you ever get a car cover for it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking at some rims like the ones you put on for my solstice, I bought it with corroded rims so the dealership is putting new oem ones on but I plan to sell and out aftermarket. Are there any sites y'all suggest where I could sell the oem for a decent price, being as they'll be brand new? Dealership wasn't willing to save money by putting cheaper aftermarket on and coming down on car price, so I'm just going to do it my way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts