Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have some more new products for the Kappa's and are happy to introduce our new Silicone options. All of these are direct replacements of the stock parts and easy to install.

The first is the Silicone intake tube. These 4 ply high quality silicone intake tubes have been custom formed for perfect fitment on the 2.0L LNF. This intake tube is designed to replace the factory piece that goes from the stock airbox to the turbo on the 2.0L LNF engine. The stock piece has a plastic nipple on it that is very prone to breaking, the new silicone piece will never have that problem as the nipple is aluminum and the silicone will not crack. Also the new silicone piece is smooth on the inside without the billows that the stock piece has, and since it is silicone it will allow proper flex between the moving engine and the solid mounted intake. This tube can also be used as an upgrade on the Dejon intake.

Pricing for the intake tube is $120 and the intake tube is available in Red or Black.

LNF Intake tube

The next new part is a silicone elbow to replace the stock piece that goes from the drivers side charge tube to the throttle body. This piece is also made from high quality 4 ply silicone and is a direct fit onto the engine. Completely smooth on the inside and like the intake, allows some movement still between the engine and the solid mounted charge tubes.

Pricing for the throttle body elbow is $85 and it is also available in Red or Black.

We also have made the upper radiator hose for the 2.0L LNF cars and the 2.4L LE5 cars. It once again uses the same high quality 4 ply silicone hose like the others and is really a nice piece. This tube is designed to take more heat and pressure then the stock rubber hose and looks great doing it.

Pricing for the upper radiator hose is $85 and it is also available in Red or Black.

Lastly, for those that want them all, we have the Silicone combo, which includes all 3 pieces and saves you $25.

This LNF silicone combo kit is available for $265 and comes in Red or Black.

LNF Silicone Combo

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
292 Posts
What a great Co.
Be ordering soon.
LLLFLY

What about clamp sets?

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
These will be on my "to do list". Dave I will go ahead and ask a dumb question :willy: as I am not mechanical.....

I have the GMPP CAI and DDM LNF pipes. Will these work with these?

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
will place order for upper rad hose - just checkin' engine bay to decide whether black of red....

·
Registered
937 Posts
Well darn Dave. I thought this was about implants. I was looking for the pix.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
These will be on my "to do list". Dave I will go ahead and ask a dumb question :willy: as I am not mechanical.....

Oh, one more question.....

Don't suppose you have any plans to do these in mean yellow?:willy:

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The GMPP will not use the intake tube, but the throttle body elbow and upper radiator hose will work!

Also no plans for yellow on these, sorry.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
The GMPP will not use the intake tube, but the throttle body elbow and upper radiator hose will work!

Also no plans for yellow on these, sorry.
Just wondering then if there is any sort of deal for those of us with the GMPP CAI who therefore won't need the intake tube but want the throttle body elbow and upper radiator hose? If you don't ask you don't get!:thumbs:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Dave!!!!!!!!!! no way you came through with this!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, you guys are amazing!!! I remember asking you over the phone if you could make me one of these, sure enough here it is. Ordering soon!!!

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave!!!!!!!!!! no way you came through with this!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, you guys are amazing!!! I remember asking you over the phone if you could make me one of these, sure enough here it is. Ordering soon!!!
We made them just for you ;)

Just wondering then if there is any sort of deal for those of us with the GMPP CAI who therefore won't need the intake tube but want the throttle body elbow and upper radiator hose? If you don't ask you don't get!:thumbs:
We are heading out of town for an event, but this is a good idea, let me see what we can do. There is something I am sure we can do though :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
We made them just for you ;)

We are heading out of town for an event, but this is a good idea, let me see what we can do. There is something I am sure we can do though :thumbs:
I will stand by with my mod wallet ready to open! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Ivy is adding a cross sell option so when you buy the radiator hose and the throttle body elbow it will take off $20 :thumbs:
I am ready to purchase. I do not see anything on your site that applies this discount?

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am ready to purchase. I do not see anything on your site that applies this discount?
Ok, Ivy has it done.

There are 2 ways to order the pieces and get the discount. The first way is to go to the LNF Silicone Combo - LNF Silicone Combo

On that page there is a new drop down box that allows you to select "Intake tube -No" and when you pick that option it will deduct $115 from the price to make the combo for the throttle body and radiator hose - $150.

The other option is to order either the throttle body tube or the radiator hose, at checkout you will be given an option to order the other piece for a discount. Once you put both silicon pieces in the shopping cart, it will automatically deduct the $20, total once again for both pieces - $150.

Hope that helps!
Dave

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I figured it out and order is placed....thanks!:thumbs:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Are these part still available? I'm looking at the site for the intake tube, and cannot find it- the links in this thread are dead too.
Thanks for your help.

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts