Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

We are launching a new site and transferring over to a new server. So if you log onto the site and things look a little strange, or if you send us an email and do not hear anything back, feel free to give us a call at 864-438-4949 or post up your question on this thread, I will be monitoring this thread all day.

We tested the site and email server yesterday online and had a couple issues with the email, that we believe we resolved, so we are going live again with the site today. We are going to be testing the site and emails throughout the day to make sure everything is working, but if you encounter a problem, let me know on here, or once again feel free to give us a call.

We have been working on the new site for quite awhile behind the seen and are very excited about it. The new site has a lot of improvements over our old site, and once we are sure everything is up and working correctly, we will be announcing some of the great new features!

Thanks!
Dave

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
You have the Stage II supercharger kit listed for $3650.00. Is this the correct price? Because I looked at the old site about 2 days ago and it was a touch higher. Just pointing it out if it's a misprint or if just a steal of a deal you guys have going on. Almost kicking myself if it is a misprint, as I haven't clicked the buy button. But I like being married so I have to stick to our "no car stuff for a while agreement".... ugh.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Good to see you guys got that price fixed on the supercharger kit. I hope nobody got one, I wouldn't want to see you guys losing money on any kits. R&D is pricey and can take a while to make up. Plus from all of the comments about your products its worth every penny for it. The new site is awesome by the way! Much easier to navigate and much more user friendly:)

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Site looks great!!!! Those smoked rear lights look very cool!:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts