Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gizmo2004 said:
DAMN, you're good! That was fantastic.

You need to give that to Pontiac and collect the royalties!

AWESOME!

.
That's the program I was telling you about. If an amature like myself can do it anyone can. All the effects and transitions are standard you just need a sense of time and away you go. This took about two hours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Very Nice! For those of you technically challenged as myself, click on the Windows Media picture to get the show.

Trux
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
That was great!!

Your dealer should have that playing in the showroom for potential customers!! Then, collect $50 for every sale!! :)

- bspate -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Slide Show

Well, Pontiac if your out there...maybe...um. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
trux said:
Very Nice! For those of you technically challenged as myself, click on the Windows Media picture to get the show.

Trux
This technically challenged gal can't get it. When I click on the Windows Media button I get the Windows Media screen with logo and the music but no pictures. HELP!!! :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
awesome job on slide show. That was the nicest I have seen yet..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm sorry

ParTee said:
This technically challenged gal can't get it. When I click on the Windows Media button I get the Windows Media screen with logo and the music but no pictures. HELP!!! :confused:
I'm sorry that you are unable to view the slide show from your computer :( and I'm not sure why? You might try with another computer, work/friend I'll see if there's anything that I can do on this end.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, Thank You

Thank you for all the nice comments. :) It is a pleasure to post ;) . Solstice owners/future owners are great! :thumbs: As I come up with new themes I'll post them. I think that I'll need to get a real website so I can post longer shows.

Again, Thank all for your kindness.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,665 Posts
inov814u said:
Thank you for all the nice comments. :) It is a pleasure to post ;) . Solstice owners/future owners are great! :thumbs: As I come up with new themes I'll post them. I think that I'll need to get a real website so I can post longer shows.

Again, Thank all for your kindness.
I suppose that will be a Beverly Hill address? Or Hollywood?

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beverly Hills

gizmo2004 said:
I suppose that will be a Beverly Hill address? Or Hollywood?

.
No, I'm afraid that some celeberty will jump my fence and drop their bloody glove. :leaving:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
thanks

Great late night entertainment, INOV814U. And thanks TRUX, for letting me know what button to push to view. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,665 Posts
MI Sol said:
I was unable to get the slide show to work for me. It came up with a putfile page, but no music or slide show. I was able to see 5 Solstice pictures, but that's it.
Apparently he has changed it. I now have the same problem. It was a great show, so I hope you get to see it.

.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top