Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 222 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
The Solstice Cooler \Travel bag assembly is available for purchase now.
There are 40 Black ones left and 11 Red ones.
I will send you a PM with instructions on how to order and pay.
Thank you

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Send you the info.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey LV,
I'll take a solstice set in black.:yesnod:

Rcola

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #86

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
Solstice cooler list:
1. 24tbarker----------------------------------Black------------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
2. 1sgt-----------------------------------------Red]----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
3. ricthar---------------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
4. Brance--------------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
6. blueman-------------------------------------Red ----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
7. Ronzer---------------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
8. LiquidPT--------------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
9. Crappa--------------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
10. Bizbo----------------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
11 Geezer--------------------------------------Black-----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
12. Ibdrinken-----------------------------------RED RETURNED TO INVENTORY
13. JLW-----------------------------------------Black-----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
14. Histand--------------------------------------Black-----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
15. Tbat-----------------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
16. Captain--------------------------------------Black-----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
17 Carlallgood----------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
18.U4EA-----------------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
19.TA FLY NN------------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
20. DaytonaMike--------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
21.CWdilg----------------------------------------Black--------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
22.KD4z------------------------------------------RED]----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
23. capevette------------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
24. bdamstar-------------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
25.ClassCat--------------------------------------RED----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
26. PNWRaiderfan-------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
27. mrtoycrazy----------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
28. Hossman-------------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
29. Wheels---------------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
30. MeanGXP------------------------------------RED----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
31. imaj------------------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
32. GXP N ME------------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
33. wjptcs----------------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
34. MeanGXP-R----------------------------------RED----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
35. ALAN_L---------------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
36. Chuckdoc-------------------------------------Black----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
37. Yamatr3--------------------------------------RED----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
38. Bigcayote------------------------------------RED-----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
39. D-ROD----------------------------------------Black RETURNED TO INVENTORY
40. CatsMeanGXP--------------------------------Black-----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
41. TXN-------------------------------------------RED-----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
42. KWhale---------------------------------------Black-----------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
43. Wheels---------------------------------------Black------------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
44. NorthStar24----------------------------------Black------------------Solstice cooler travel bag send
45. Rcola-----------------------------------------Black

Total available 39 BLACK and 11 RED

The price for the Solstice cooler\travel bag assembly will be $46.00 + $13.00 shipping = $59.00 to the 48 States, Canada, Alaska etc would be higher.

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Bump for the month of June, this is top down weather get your one of a kind Solstice Cooler\Travel bag before they are all gone.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am up for one of these solstice sets...PM me with a cost and where to send a check.
thanks.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thanks!

Bump for the month of June, this is top down weather get your one of a kind Solstice CoolerTravel bag before they are all gone.
Thanks LV! Got mine yesterday and it was like opening up a 'Russian Doll' where there's another one smaller inside repeatedly! Reminded me of getting a large box at Christmas only to unwrap and find a smaller one inside and keep going till you got to a tiny ring box! With the exception of each one of these are usable!! Cool items! I'll be using mine at Denver to keep my lunch cold that I ordered on the P2P run! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #91 (Edited)
Yes, we are down to 9 RED Solstice Cooler\Travel bags,
and 30 BLACK Solstice cooler\travel bags
once these are sold, it will be like our cars NO LONGER MANUFACTURE.
The price is $59.00 and includes shipping, but ONLY to the 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii will be higher.
The price is $69.00 and includes shipping to CANADA through USPS.

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Yes, as you can see from my post there are 30 Black ones left.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
LV, I ididn't get a response on the KappaPerformance forum but I want a red set for Dee. Where do I send the money?

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Joe,
I did PM you today, and it will go out tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Hey LV,
Aren't the small bags supposed to attach to the large bag? I noticed mine don't the first time I went to use them. The clips are missing from the large cooler bag.

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #100 (Edited)
Hey LV,
Aren't the small bags supposed to attach to the large bag? I noticed mine don't the first time I went to use them. The clips are missing from the large cooler bag.
This bag does not have that feature because it was added to the upgrade that was available to the original owners.
Only 100 of the original owners bought the $18+$7 shipping($25.00) upgrade.
That left me with 95 upgrades that had no MAIN BAG.
The factory made the bag with no clips since it was a single unit and did not have any other parts.
PLEASE understand you have a better looking bag than those original owners that decided not to upgrade.
The original small bag(s) did not have the silhouette of the car embroider on them, plus yours have 2 other features theirs do not have, and that is the permanent heat reflector and the BLACK liner bag that converts the cooler into a travel bag.
Hope this help.

81 - 100 of 222 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.