Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 222 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Yes a USPS MO is acceptable, will send a PM with info.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Send you a PM with all the information.
The same goes for the other folks that PM me also.
Thank you

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi LV: As you may recall, I've bought two complete sets of coolers, which we have used as coolers, medicine bags, munchie bags, water bottled liquids bags on trips in other vehicles and have proved very functional.

However, somehow/somewhere over the past couple years, one of the bottom insulating pads got lost.
Any possibility of getting two 'insulating pads' for the main cooler bags?
Sherman

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Sherman:
I have the larger heat reflector than goes in permanently in the trunk.
I do not have extra heat reflector pad that attaches to the top of the cooler.
I know you are one of the original members that purchase the original Solstice Cooler.
Since then when I made the SKY cooler\Travel bag(NO longer available\Sold out), I also made an upgrade to the original Solstice cooler and add it the permanent trunk heat reflector and a liner canvas bag to convert the cooler into a travel bag.
I have attached a picture of the larger heat reflector that fits permanently in trunk and the liner bag.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
LV;
Are your travel/coller bags still available? If so do they work as well in the coupe as the convertibles?
Thanks LJ

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
They should work in either type of car.
If you want a member prospective ask DEEPBLUEGXP he has a coupe and a convertible.
The heat reflector on top of the cooler works very well.
Not sure how much heat is generated on the carpet on the coupe, but it could not hurt to have it.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #129 (Edited)
Yes, we are down to 0 RED Solstice Cooler\Travel bags and 29 BLACK Solstice cooler\travel bags left,
once these are SOLD, it will be like our cars NO LONGER MANUFACTURE.
The price is $59.00(All 7 pieces Main cooler,2 small side coolers, front pocket book, travel bag liner(fits inside the main bag, 2 heat reflectors) and includes shipping, but ONLY to the 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii will be higher.
The price is $69.00 and includes shipping to CANADA through USPS.
__

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
LV;
Are your travel/coller bags still available? If so do they work as well in the coupe as the convertibles?
Thanks LJ
They should work in either type of car.
If you want a member prospective ask DEEPBLUEGXP he has a coupe and a convertible.
The heat reflector on top of the cooler works very well.
Not sure how much heat is generated on the carpet on the coupe, but it could not hurt to have it.
The cooler is a tight fit in the rear lower section. But having the cooler is awesome so I bought a red one for the coupe

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
DeepBlueGXP:
I thought you had a picture that show the cooler on the passenger side of the trunk where it fit much better, as oppose to being in the lower part of the trunk.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Yes, we are down to 0 RED Solstice Cooler\Travel bags and 28 BLACK Solstice cooler\travel bags left,
The price is $59.00(All 7 pieces Main cooler,2 small side coolers, front pocket book, travel bag liner(fits inside the main bag, 2 heat reflectors) and includes shipping, but ONLY to the 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii will be higher.
__

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Yes, we are down to 0 RED Solstice CoolerTravel bags and 28 BLACK Solstice coolertravel bags left,
__
New to here, can you PM me with pics and payment information?

I also have not received my 'sticker' yet described in lifetime membership.

Thanks,
Phil

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #135

·
Registered
302 Posts
LV.

Sorry if you have answered this ad nauseum, but I have just tuned into this thread.....
7 pieces... where do they all fit? Are these ALL coolers?

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
1 Main Cooler about 16x10x7
2 side coolers about 3x10x7
1 front pocket book (Not a cooler)
1 Black inner liner bag to convert the main cooler to a travel bag
1 Top heat reflector
1 trunk heat reflector
The whole unit fits in the trunk of the Solstice behind the Mayan temple.
This cooler was designed specifically for our Kappa cars on a LIMITED EDITION.
Once the 28 BLACK ones that are left are SOLD there will be no more manufacture.

121 - 140 of 222 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.