Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to have new "Solstice encounters" occuring on a daily basis and thought others with their cars may be experiencing these or other happenings that might be of interest. Today, after attending a movie I returned to my Sol in the parking lot and found a business card with a message saying car was a nice, nice ride and to enjoy it! First time that's happened to me. Maybe I will call him and say thanks for the compliment. The Sol seems to work better than pets do to meet new people. Hopefully, they will be women.

Anyway, next event occured on the way home. Keep in mind that as a 48 year old guy whose had one accident in his life (20 yrs ago), I seldom speed, or break traffic laws, etc. but this time something came over me- Solstice aura? I came to a red lght and stopped. Next to me was some kind of Infinity hatchback- don't know what model as I am not a fanatic. I paid little attention for the next few seconds. Then as the lite turned green, the Infinty driver gunned the engine and took off. A fraction of a second latter I slammed the accelerator and the drag race was on. 2 gear shifts later and the Infinity was a distant image in my rearview mirror. Damn that felt good :devil: :devil: :devil: . I better not do that again; don't want to get points and start raising my rates. I mean drag racing is illegal in most places, isn't it?

O well until my next Solstice diary event- SOL LONG.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Zolsol said:
A fraction of a second latter I slammed the accelerator and the drag race was on. 2 gear shifts later and the Infinity was a distant image in my rearview mirror. Damn that felt good :devil: :devil: :devil:
VERY nice! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Racer X.......

Zolsol said:
I came to a red lght and stopped. Next to me was some kind of Infinity hatchback- don't know what model as I am not a fanatic. I paid little attention for the next few seconds. Then as the lite turned green, the Infinty driver gunned the engine and took off. A fraction of a second latter I slammed the accelerator and the drag race was on. 2 gear shifts later and the Infinity was a distant image in my rearview mirror. Damn that felt good
No Red Light Races...... :nono: :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts