Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow solstice/sky friends!

They call me VON... Or Firebird Lady. I am from Central Jersey. Full time Auto-tech student. I'm a Pontiac fanatic . All the cars I ever owned were Pontiac. (except one GMC truck.. Still GM product. lol) I have had a 1996 firebird trans am and then I got a 1995 firebird formula m6. No plans on buying a solstice but my friend was selling his for CHEAP!!! and now I am glad I bought it! It is awesome. It's zippy, Handles like a dream LOVE IT. The car has 59 thousand original miles, base model, 5 speed, Tan convertible top, Sly exterior color and aftermarket wheels. The car is not perfect it needs alittle cosmetic work and a few mechanical things looked over (Brakes, etc) Here's a picture of the car and a very happy new solstice owner

I joined because I am really interested in learning more about my car and making friends. Also interested in Mods. Appearance mods mostly. It's my Daily driver. want to keep it toned down. My firebird is the fast car ;)

THANKS FOR READING!:devil:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the latest purchase! I think the color just suits your personality. Feel free to explore around. :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
welcome to the forum

stick around ......... i'm betting a TA girl & auto tech student does not realise she will evolve those goals into a full blown performance permagrin addict......:glol: (least ways if yuh frequent the bad company here)..........

its inevitable !!:rofl: i had no intention once upon a time - you can see sig totally lost my mind :thumbs:

congrats

:party::party::party::party:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Welcome....there's a ton of knowledge here! And a known medical condition when you drive it....it's called Permagrin! :cool:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Congrats on the new addition! Welcome!!!

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You'll fit right in here. Great looking ride. Use Search, or use Google for subjects you are interested in. Good job on coordinating the outfit with the Sol.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Congrats, Slow! Nice ride - and heed well the warning of others - members here will slowly draw you in to spending money.....whether you want to or not!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome: you need to come and join us on some of our Events. MASSC or the Pack. We also have pages all so on FaceBook. The next one is June 8th. and one in July. They are alot of fun. Sending you a PM with contact info. Hope to see you.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Welcome: you need to come and join us on some of our Events. MASSC or the Pack. We also have pages all so on FaceBook. The next one is June 8th. and one in July. They are alot of fun. Sending you a PM with contact info. Hope to see you.
Warren--what's on June 8th? and in July?

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Von ; Welcome to the Forum ,you will learn the permagrin and as things the car needs done. Just ask , and your ??s will be answered . enjoy the car and in time will have you Modding it .

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Welcome to the forum :grouphug: enjoy your solstice :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I have that exact same ding on the fender. started out as a small dent and I thought I'd try and pop it out and now it looks like yours. I take it someone else had the same wonderful idea.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys, Thanks for all the feedback didn't think this thread would ever show up on here since it's been a little while since i posted it. lol

Warrenhotrod1 - Thanks, I added you on facebook I am interested in events/meets!

To everyone who said anything about aftermarket mods - Your all probably right but not anytime soon. Want to get back with working on my firebird

The clothes matching the car kinda.... just happened.. I like grey :)

TX06manual - We have twins!!! lol... It started out as a small hit that the original owner (i;m the second owner) got while the car was parked. He got it professionally pulled by a body man then I made it worse and popped it out myself... You don't even want to know what I did to achieve that stupidness...

THANKS EVERYONE :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome to the wild adventure of having a Solstice :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts