Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always loved the Pontiacs - GTO, Trans Am, Grand Prix, Grand Am... even the Fiero! When the Pontiac Solstice came out, I fell in love and decided that I would one day own one. After about a year of research and homework on current prices and availability, I landed this 2007 GXP. My purchase couldn't have come at a better time as the stay-at-home orders have been enforced - nothing like taking a drive on some country roads near my residence on a beautiful spring afternoon, in a 5-speed of course! I have been following different conversations that have been posted over the years on Solstice Forum and all that I have read have been most helpful in making this purchase. I look forward to many more to come... Good-Times!

·
Premium Member
10,407 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy the new ride.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Beautiful car... nothing like pushing through the gears on back roads - not so much fun in traffic. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,095 Posts
Congratulation! Have many miles of smiles.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome and Congrat's! Great Looking Sol! In Michigan we just had our 1st 70 degree and sunny day so I was able to drive my car one time this year. Enjoy it and be safe!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts