Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! I just purchased a 2006 Pontiac Solstice with 25K miles. The car is INCREDIBLE! I love the way it drives and handles! Would like to partisipate in any events or meets in the orlando area. My car is stock... For now lol. Would love to meet some people.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Im in jacksonville if you ever want to meet up....

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
I'm in Tampa/Sebring, so I'm up for a meet as well :)

Oh, and welcome :) I just got my car in October...I'm loving it as well :) I'm sure you'll only grow to love it more and more.

Any pics?

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
I'm in Tampa/Sebring, so I'm up for a meet as well
Darn, sirmeili, you just reminded me I was going to try and meet you when I was down in Avon Park at Christmas. Sorry, I completely forgot! Oh well, I was pretty busy with my Honey-do list at the out-laws anyway. Rain check for next time!

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Not a problem. That week flew for me and I don't think I stopped at all. I thought about i the week before, but I forgot as well. Next time you're down, just let me know. We'll figure out something to do!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks you guys! Due to school and work i cant organize anything but if you all have something planned i wouldn't mind driving to meet you all!

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new ride...you live in the right place to maximize your top-down time......

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been wanting to hear opinions on Cold Air Intakes. Does anyone have one installed in Orlando? would like to hear it. I have the impression that this engine will sound so much better with one installed. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new ride. cant wait to mine out on the road again

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
That's all the CAI does is look pretty and sound good.

I have one too... :lol:

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Welcome,:) I live in Apopka/Orlando area. One thing I have done that I really enjoy is join the Pontiac Wide Track Warriors Club in Orlando:grouphug:, Right now we have 4 Solstice Owners in the club. Our next meeting is Next Saturday at Carl Black dealer on 50 near Alafaya. Great group of members old, young single and attached. We have a show on the 19 at Route 46 in Sanford. All Pontiacs from all over. I am entering my car and helping with the show. Love to have u join us next Saturday and welcome to the forum and congrats on your car.:yesnod: Long story but this is my 3rd Solstice--go figure--:lol:I am crazy about the car :) :) it is called permasmile;)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome to the forum.........

I unfortunately recently sold my Sol, and it almost looks like mine...........
Any more pictures? Does it have a carbon fiber interior and leather red and black steering wheel. If so I can tell you the mods that are on it..........

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought it from Mullinax Ford in Apopka. It is 100% BONE stock. No upgrades or anything.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Orlando Pontiac Wide rack warriors are holding a Pontiac car show at Route 46 in Sanford this Saturday. Feel free to stop by and meet members and other Solstice owners.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You lucky guys down south! Up here in PA I have @ 2 months before the Red demon (my wife's 07 Red GXP) is ready to run. My 60th birthday is 4-3-11 so I am hoping it is a nice weekend.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
70° and sunny today. Great day for the top down commute home!

Jim :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts