Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I bought a 2007 Solstice last week. I live in Norway, so I'm one of the only people that own one in my country, so I might need som tips and advices from time to time. Very happy I found this forum. Love the car. Took a week off from work last week, and drove it all over Norway, up to the top of mountens and down to the fjords. It was an amazing trip with the roof down!

·
Super Moderator
16,601 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Congrats on your Solstice and welcome! This place is definitely the place to be for any info. I have gotten an amazing amount of knowledge from the group here.....great bunch of people!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Congrats on your new Solstice!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Welcome Petter! Don't bother trying to wipe that smile off of your face - it won't work!

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,536 Posts
Welcome to Solsticeforum, Petter. Feel free to ask away if you cannot find an answer to any question you might have. :)

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Great to have you with us Petter. This is the place to find out all you need to know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the greetings! The car started slaming on the brakes by itselfe. But I read in a tread on the forum that, that have happend to alot of ppl, so tomorrow the car will be delivered at the shop with a print from this forum, so they'll know what to do. Great forum! Since I bought the car, it haven't gone one day without someone stopped me to ask what kind of car it is. Everybody turn their heads when I'm out with the car, because no one have seen it before.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Congratulations on getting a new Solstice and welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

Jackie
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
42 Posts
Petter,

Sell your Solstice QUICK before it is too late!

If you keep it you may find yourself infected with the dread disease known as "MOD-ITIS"! This disease has been know to break up marriages, lead to drunkeness and lewd behaviour, and bankruptcy. It is incurable once contracted - well, some have said that it can be helped a little if you run out of money.

Heed my warning!! :willy:

BestefarJohn in Indiana ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome Petter, BestefarJohn is right about all the mods and money you can spend on this car.
My last mod was last September, if you can call it a mod. I end up buying another solstice
(2009 NA coupe) . Have fun with your new ride.

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
It wasn't sold there, but they could be imported

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's correct, the Solstice was never sold in Europe, so the cars that are here are imported from the states. Mine was imported in 2008 from USA, and I bought it from the guy that imported it. i just ordered a wind deflector, and will order the kapparack today.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Petter, if you can find a tech who is familiar with the Opel GT over there, that would be nice. Have fun!
Hi, yes, I talked to an Opel dealer. They said they know the car. So I'll use them for services in the future.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome Petter, i too just bought my 2007 this year and LOVE it!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts