Velveteen Jacket.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts

Solstice golf balls :lol:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Some of this stuff is kind of cool, like the Golf Bag and pullovers/jackets (they forgot Solstice driving gloves).

But what about more stuff that will actually be useful with this car?

They offer 2 kinds of "cooler" cup things, but no word about them being designed to fit in the Solstice cup holders well. And no word if the Golf bag was tested to fit in the trunk. That back pack looks very nice, but who cares about it if it doesn't actually fit in the trunk of the car (it might, but it doesn't look trunk friendly to me)?

We need custom Solstice Designed things. Haven't they figured this out yet?

- Solstice Custom Cooler Cups so they work as well as possible in the not so great cup holders
- Solstice Custom Luggage and other types of bags that are trunk friendly
- Solstice Custom IPOD holder

These are just some of the things I can think of at the moment.

·
2,574 Posts
SolsticeWolf said:
I did a search but didn't find anyone had posted these so here we go:

SolsticeStuff.com has a wide array of new Items:

Solstice Golf Bag
Solstice Golf Balls
Solstice Keychain
Backpack
Mesh Piping Cap
Polar Fleece
Rollerball Pen
Driving Jacket
Satin Wave Tumbler
Charter Polo
Thermal Tumbler
Tommy Hilfiger Check Shirt
Velveteen Jacket.

Thanks, just ordered a bunch of tee shirts and other stuff! ;)

Just saw your post, Bonzo and your right, someone is sleeping. There's money to be made here if it's just given a little thought. ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I told my wife I was going to get some "stuff" and her reply was "Everybody is going to think you work for Pontiac".............. :nonod:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I checked out the site and there's some cool things. I guess my questions is does it take 7 or 8 months to deliver this stuff, too? ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I was driving my new Solstice, wearing my Solstice driving jacket, and my Solstice Cap, going to play some golf with my new Solstice golf balls. And then I woke up.

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update

Wow, talk about real time!!! :eek:

SolsticeStuff just updated again!!
Sorted Items into categories: Men's, Womens, Accessories and Diecast.

New Items added to Men's

DriFast Polo
LongSleeve Logo Tee
Rubber emblem Cap

Womens:
Borough Crew Tee
Solstice Stretch Tee :)thumbs: :devil: from the guys to SolsticeStuff!! :lol: )

Accessories:
Leather Key Tag.

Glad to see more Stuff coming!
Great supplier, check out their Hummer merchandise, Hummer LAPTOPS!?!?! :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I missed the Solstice golf bag on the first go-round :willy:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Diecast Models

Has anyone seen or heard of Solstice diecast models that are available in all of the Solstice colors?

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
These are designed to actually fit in those little cup holders right?

Description:
Sip and go with this satin-touch acrylic shell tumbler. Its patented wave shape provides a comfortable grip. A spill-resistant stainless steel lid with slide action permits easy opening and closing. It’s the perfect accessory for life on the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
solli4me said:
These are designed to actually fit in those little cup holders right?

Description:
Sip and go with this satin-touch acrylic shell tumbler. Its patented wave shape provides a comfortable grip. A spill-resistant stainless steel lid with slide action permits easy opening and closing. It’s the perfect accessory for life on the road.
solli4me,
Please see my post above. That's my question. I want stuff that's designed specifically for the Solstice to make it work better, not just stuff that has the Solstice logo on it.

These don't look all that Solstice cup holder friendly because they are really tall. I think they would tip too much.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I'm sorry Bonzo, I realized it was redundant after I posted it. I read too fast.

I just picked this up at a Container Store and I do think it will serve the purpose for me. It's a pretty decent leather that seems to go with the sand & steel motif. I'll either keep it on the seat, nudge it under or put it in the trunk. The dimensions are 8" X 11".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
That's a good idea Solli, hope it fits. Does that thing have a name I could find it by?

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
The box has a depth of 2". We need a clearance under the passenger seat of least 2 inches for it to be viable.
The code is 10021542 - "The Milano Series" Jewelry box. $29.99.
I found it in the travel section of the store on Rt.17.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
solli4me said:
The box has a depth of 2". We need a clearance under the passenger seat of least 2 inches for it to be viable.
The code is 10021542 - "The Milano Series" Jewelry box. $29.99.
I found it in the travel section of the store on Rt.17.

Here it is at the Container Store website, for those online shoppers.

http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?PRODID=70904&CATID=161

For the dimensionally challenged, the small box is just about the size of a package of printer paper. I think I'll take a quick trip out to the car....

Okay, I'm back. It looks like 2" isn't going to do it for fitting under the seats. Man, there is almost no clearance under there. I wonder if you had one tucked up close to the passenger seat, but not under, if it would be visible to people looking in the windows. The overhang of the seat combined with the low profile of the windows might be enough to keep it out of sight, even if it is not fully "under" the seat.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Thanks, dengel.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts