Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled the trigger on a set of BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2's from Discount Tire. So much better then stock.... Can't believe I waited so long!

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
size ? stock rims ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
let us know how they handle in the rain. i know with my stock tires, the Solstice is a bit squirrely in the rain on the freeway.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on a set of BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2's from Discount Tire. So much better then stock.... Can't believe I waited so long!
Nice choice! I put those on the "run rims" last October just before our Razorback Run. They done good on the Arkansas Dragon and Push Mountain twisties! :thumbs:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in southern California, so I never drive it in the rain! But I can really tell the difference... especially the rear end seems stickier. The guy at Discount told me they are essentially Michelin PS-2's, since BFG and Michelin are the same company now. The used the body of the PS2 along with new compounds and tread pattern.

I just hope I can get some good mileage out of them! By the way, I believe they are unidirectional but forgot to ask. Anyone know?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Further update.... liken them even more everyday! The back end definitely stays put much better. Spooky, sorry to hear about your accident... you definitely should have put better tires on it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts