Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching the web and local tire stores for awhile now. I wanted the stock Goodyear Eagle F1 GS2 because I have gotten good wear (over 44K with no problems) on my stock set. I probably could go another 2 to 3K to the wear bars but I travel over 140 miles round trip to my volunteer fire department on a lonely stretch of road that many times I have no cell reception and just did not want any future problems.

I found the Online web site and got a fantastic price. While calling the local store to get a price on mounting and balancing, the tech asked why I was not getting them from his store. I told him that the online price was such a great deal, he asked me the price and matched it instantly and also gave me the 25 off that they offered at the online store. I cannot say enough good things about Discount Tire. When they arrived a few days later I was in and out in less than 45 minutes.

God bless
John

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I have used Discount tire for a looong time. I think I bought my first set of P295/50/15 from them back in 84 and have been a somewhat loyal customer ever since. Glad they took care of you.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I've been buying from them online for years too for all of my extended family's vehicles. The only downside is that my UPS guy gets a bit peevish every few years when I need to order another set of 5 honking big off-road tires for my truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts