Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum. I live in Jonesboro, just wondering where everybody is from. Would love to hook up and do a cruise. I have a 06 Base, Sly/Ebony, Automatic. In my first week on the forum I have been lucky enough to upgrade my polished wheels to chrome, thanks to several members help! This is a great forum with alot of good informative information on our cars!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
From southeast Mississippi here. Near Hattiesburg.
Welcome to the Forum! :thumbs:

·
Registered
5 Posts
From Jackson, TN here but until I was 14 I lived in Osceola, AR and Wynne, AR. One set of grandparents lived in Jonesboro. I have two kids that graduated from ASU, Jonesboro. Small World!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Was stationed at Blytheville (before it became Eaker) many years ago. Used to go down to Jonesboro quite often. Nice little college town.
Welcome to the forum! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Years' worth of great info piled up in this place.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, im from jonesboro too. I just got my solstice last week, an brazen? ( i think that the name of the color) gxp auto with 6k miles on it, i really liking the car, maybe we can hook up some day and cruise around

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, im from Jonesboro too, i just got my gxp with 6k miles last week, i really like the car.

maybe we can cruise around some day

Please excuse my english :D

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Thanks for posting!!

Really not too much going on right now. Stay on the Forum and LEARN about the special car you have.

Big events in the future include the Nationals in Canton, OH in June and the Arkansas Fall Run in October.

Have a great T-Day

Steve
:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also new to Forum, NE Arkansas (Bella Vista to be exact). Enjoying the top down driving experience in a fun little car thru the Ozarks. Any get togethers in this neck of the woods?
Purchased an '07 yellow base with only 10K mi. Couldn't pass up the deal on what looks like a brand new car!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts