Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an '08 Solstice yesterday. Swiped a guard rail so there's parts that need replacing. But I bought it as a project to be done when I can afford the various bits and pieces.

·
Premium Member
10,364 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
one way to find body parts. Go to Ebay and search for outside rear view mirror for pontiac solstice. The seller will often show a picture of a wrecked solstice. You can contact the seller and he will usually sell you whatever you need.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have now have it in the garage and have started to removed broken/bent parts. If it is plastic and under the front end, I need it. Some metal brackets also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have now have it in the garage and have started to removed broken/bent parts. If it is plastic and under the front end, I need it. Some metal brackets also.
I probably have all the parts you need to rebuild the car. What part of the USA do you live in?

·
Registered
3 Posts
one way to find body parts. Go to Ebay and search for outside rear view mirror for pontiac solstice. The seller will often show a picture of a wrecked solstice. You can contact the seller and he will usually sell you whatever you need.
Good suggestion! I've been repairing cars after some of my hijinks for 50 years, and I never thought of this. Really creative idea!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bought an '08 Solstice yesterday. Swiped a guard rail so there's parts that need replacing. But I bought it as a project to be done when I can afford the various bits and pieces. View attachment 106951
Well, i live in Plaquemine Louisiana and have 2008 GXP ..Starter is gone, 2 recalls, was running great when i stop using it. Silver with black conv. top..Around 80,000 miles..All leather..Fan for heater and air stopped working??? I'll let it go for $1,500...I'm disable and can't fix it, so if anybody wants it, call..225-315-2776. Here is a pic.
IMG_0154.JPG

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well, i live in Plaquemine Louisiana and have 2008 GXP ..Starter is gone, 2 recalls, was running great when i stop using it. Silver with black conv. top..Around 80,000 miles..All leather..Fan for heater and air stopped working??? I'll let it go for $1,500...I'm disable and can't fix it, so if anybody wants it, call..225-315-2776.
Sorry to hear you have to sell it.
Auto or manual Trans?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts