Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am new to the board. I sell cars at Sewell Pontiac in Dallas, TX. As I get info for the Solstice I will be posting it up. Let me know as you guys get ready to buy one if I can help get you what you are looking for. If you guys are familiar with any of the GTO boards I am on all of them. Also when the car does come out at my dealership we can not charge anything over MSRP for any new vehicle. I also sell Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, Saab, Hummer and GMC. The Solstice is going to be a great car and can't wait for it to come out.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
GTOJ said:
...Also when the car does come out at my dealership we can not charge anything over MSRP for any new vehicle...
Rrreeeeeaaaaallllyyy....

So I can order a Solstice from you (when taking orders) and get it at MSRP? What do you need to hold my order? :skep

Will you take an extra $2500 cash under the table to put me at the top of the list? :thumbs

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome to the board! Its good to know there is at least one dealer that won't be gouging with prices over MSRP! :thumbs I just hope there are a couple closer to NY that follow your practice! Any and all info you can provide is much appreciated!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can ship anywhere in the United States. Yes I will not be price gouging anyone. If you want to hold a spot on my list I am taking $500 refundable deposits and I have not started an official list so if any of you guys are sure you want to give me a deposit let me know I am ready to start the list. Thanks and I hope to give you guys the best service, attention and information that I can get.

Thanks,

Jason Feuerberg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome Jason. Good to have you aboard. Texas is alittle far to drive, but what the hey. There's always a first time. Your upcoming information will be most welcome.

Mike

·
Registered
55 Posts
I agree, good to have a dealer on the forum. I'm sure he will provide good honest anwsers for us die-hard solstice fans. But my question to you sir is, I am a Canadian and all prices for up here are purley guessing. As a candian I am very unsure of how it will all go down up here, so like I said any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Now there is a huge GM plant in Oshawa which is a neabouring(<------spelling) town so I am hopping they bring at least one maybe 2 to the local small town dealership. just hopes and dreams so far.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Brand spankin new. Sitting on the sidewalk with the rest of you waiting for inevitability. What a phenomenal piece of engineering :thumbs .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts