Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found you guys while looking for a Solstice logo in google. Today is my fiance's birthday and she is finding out from her parents that she will be given a solstice for her college graduation/birthday present. She graduated from Clemson in May, I graduated in December, and I have been holding this back from her for some time now.

She is absolutely going to flip when she finds out what she is getting. She has been in love with this car since they released the concept. I am extremely excited for her and I am pumped that she will finally know today!!!

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I'll be frequenting these boards now, and I'm sure my fiance will love coming here to discuss her new ride. Her Dad said that delivery date on hers could be as soon as the beginning of September. He told me that he ordered the 4th one in the state of Georgia. BTW, she is getting the "Cool' color. My personal favorite is Mysterious, but hey...its not mine and its free!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Welcome Joe :cheers:

We are all playing the waiting game here for the first 1000 to be shipped any day now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Southern Belle For Joe

Hey ClemsonJoe. Look's like you're getting a nice package.....a hot fiance along with a hot set of wheels. Way to go! One suggestion though....as you are probably only one or two years older than I, don't be in a rush to have any children. You 20's should be dedicated to romancing your new wife, traveling the world and generally having no parental responsibilities. Besides, I don't think that the Solstice has room for a baby-seat! Later!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Non-Trolling, Sweeter-Than-Sweet Message!

Hey MCEB, it's nice to see that you're one of the ones playing a "waiting game" in here. I can't say that I blame you. I am playing this "game" too. Who wouldn't be filled with exploding anticipation on the birth, I mean delivery of our new car! I too often find myself not sleeping at night, biting my fingernails, and pacing back and forth nervously......that 2007 Turbo can't come soon enough! Oh well, I'm just happy that we, as the Solstice community, are all on the same page! God Bless.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Was she your fiance before or after you knew she was getting the solstice?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts