Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a set of OEM front mud flaps for a 2007 Solstice. Anyone know where I can find them? GM dealer here no longer carries them.
Thank you

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
We've heard of interference problems with these flaps and steep driveways, so if you have one of the latter, best to ask about that before ordering.

·
Administrator
8,668 Posts
We've heard of interference problems with these flaps and steep driveways, so if you have one of the latter, best to ask about that before ordering.
Also speed bumps.

Reactions: Greatgab

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Also speed bumps.
Good point. We have some rather large ones here. My Solstice just bounds over them (stiff suspension helps) but many is the time I have been following somebody in a giant SUV that is tiptoeing over them like they don't have two feet of ground clearance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
True, I'm lowered (H&R springs) and have the those Amazon mud flaps....I would hit the crap out of them on speed bumps (even little ones). The issue is they can dent your fenders. Thankfully, the Amazon mud flaps are much more flexible than the OEM's and they take a bulk of the impact without transferring that to the fenders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts