Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all - The time was finally right to get a new car, or at least new to me and really my first real car purchase. No more $100 junkers or hand me downs. I had always wanted a Saturn Sky and wasn't having much luck when I stumbled on the gem I fell in love with. Picked up an 07 with 30k miles and one owner that had always given it TLC. It's awesome to see there's a thriving community out here! :grin:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Welcome! Which one did you get? 2.4L or 2.0L GXP? A few things of interest too you now that you have a nice car. First and foremost, if you have the GXP, you MUST use 100% synthetic oil for your oil changes (MOBIL 1 is recommended, but Royal Purple and the others will work if they're 100% synthetic...DO NOT use a synthetic blend!). If your new baby is a GXP and is tuned, it will need premium fuel. Let us know which motor you have and we can give all sorts of good and useful knowledge, including what to expect for repairs, how to spend money on mods, etc!

Reactions: Sting Ya

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
His title says: New to The Forums and Solstice. It sounds like he wanted a Sky, but ended up w/a Sol. What is it a 3 Sols sold to every 1 Sky? I know from stalking Craigslist that you have to be much more patient when looking for a SKY.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
His title says: New to The Forums and Solstice. It sounds like he wanted a Sky, but ended up w/a Sol. What is it a 3 Sols sold to every 1 Sky? I know from stalking Craigslist that you have to be much more patient when looking for a SKY.
More like 2 to 1! :D

:thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts