Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am new to the solstice forum. I have had my Pontiac Solstice for just over a year now, and I have decided it is time to jump on the band-waggon and register to this site. If anyone has any suggestions as to what threads I deffinetly lay my eyes on dont hesitate to post here.Cant wait to chat with you all!

xoxo

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Welcome to the Forum :thumbs:

General Tech, Platform Common Issues & Solutions is a good one for questions you may have about the cars "quirks". The other sections then get into more specific topics.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Welcome!!!

The "sticky" threads in the different sections are good place to start, but there is a ton of good info everywhere here. The search feature works pretty well but definitely has some limitations. If you can't find the answers you need, feel free to ask....it's almost a guarantee that someone here has the answers you are looking for... :yesnod:

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Our car has "quirks"? :lol:

Welcome Miss. A year goes by and THEN you join? :devil:

·
Super Moderator
16,426 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Since you have been sampling the community for several months you probably have a pretty good idea about the type of info available and the character of the more vocal members. 

Unfortunately the really good technical discussions happened back in 2007 and 2008 when the cars were relatively new and the discovery process was very much alive and well. During that time a lot of issues came up and were discussed quite a bit. We also had several active GM engineers who worked on the development team or on parallel developments which gave them a lot of very useful information. And they were good enough to share that information with us. The threads are still in the archives but can be challenging to find now if you don’t know where to look.

The best rule of thumb is if you have any questions at all, ask them and someone who has been here a long time (or even a short time LOL) will point you in the right direction.:thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts