Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Me and my Fiance' just bought a 2009 Solstice Convertible with only 1,600 miles!! It had one owner who mainly kept in in his garage with a cover on it. It even still has that brand new car smell. We got a great deal on it! I love it! Just ordered leather seat covers, a steering wheel cover and a wind restrictor. Anyway, I'm looking forward to knowing all of you and learning more about this car.

Peace,
Jason

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS, Solstice09! You are in for a wonderful experience. As many on here say, prepare for the permagrin!!!

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
:party:

excellent find !
Welcome to the party.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Nice find Jason - and welcome to the forum! Learn you will my good man, learn you will. A lot of very knowledgeable people here - they've helped me immensely.

Oh - and pictures of the car are always a good thing!

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Welcome to the madness!!! :grouphug:

·
Registered
50 Posts
...A lot of very knowledgeable people here - they've helped me immensely....
:agree:

I am in awe of the knowledge many people here possess. It's unlikely you will ever have a problem with your Solstice that someone here hasn't already had and solved. It's a great forum.

Without the help from this forum, I would have traded my then new 2009 GXP before it reached its first birthday.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice find and Congrats !!!! Got my 07 2 weeks ago and learned A TON of stuff from everyone here. I've already started the mods from different threads , and blew a bunch of $$$ at DDMWorks ....... MY ADVICE, STAY OFF THEIR WEBSITE !!!!
It creates a defect in your wallet where money seems to disappear quickly !!!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
:cool: Welcome!!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the forum and the ride.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the ownership. If your financee let you get a car, she's a keeper! This car will be something that you both can enjoy together... A little secret, don't let her drive it, you'll always be a passenger when she's with you! ;)

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Welcome to the ownership. If your financee let you get a car, she's a keeper! This car will be something that you both can enjoy together... A little secret, don't let her drive it, you'll always be a passenger when she's with you! ;)
:agree: Ain't that the truth! Of course, you can always buy another one then. :willy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts