Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carolina Custom Upholstery has a new smaller size door armrest and center console pads.They are made with genuine GM leather as are all of our products.Color match is perfect.We would like to remind you that embroidery is available on all of our products alsoCheck out our website : Carolinacustomupholstery.com to view all of our products. In the meantime check out the following pics . #1 is the new smaller center console pad. #2 new armrests for the doors.#3 new parts next to original door armrest.#4&5 original center console pads with embroidery. The new pads will be priced at $49.95 for Center pad $54.95 for 2 door armrests or $95.95 for the 3 pc. set. Let me know what you think.Thanks,Barry

Attachments

·
Premium Member
461 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
I like the new version, and their being reduced in size. These will fit in my Xmas booty bag and I belive I will be put'n them there for myself.

Thanks for this version and the time spent on the design.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I have the 1st addition..and just love em!
Thanks again Barry!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have the original set and love them, what a difference in my ride. Thanks again Barry

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm glad to hear all the good coments about the original ones ! I have had quite a few requests for something smaller .Thats a good thing though,what a boreing place it would be if everyone liked the same thing.Thanks again to all of my customers,Barry

·
Registered
282 Posts
How much is the original console pad with the GXP stitching (black)?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just received my center arm rest and door arm rests. Took a 3 day trip and what a difference the pads make. Wonderful product, would recommend it to anyone.....the Soltice should come from the factory with these. Leather and stitching match great.......Yellowrod

·
Registered
357 Posts
I bought the smaller arm rests and the standard center console cushion, both with red stitching, from CCU. Feels much more comfortable now. Thanks Barry!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Barry,

I just bought a 2007 Solstice ( LOVE IT!! ) My center console armrest is cracked under the "pleather"...do you have a complete replacement...ANY new design would be great to save space somehow. Let me know and how much...you can e-mail me direct if you like....just let me know how to reach you...( can't seem to find your contact info on this forum - I'm a newbie sorry )Thanks again!!!

Brad (& Alexandria)

·
Registered
27 Posts
carolina custom

FOR WHAT ITS WORTH: tHIS PERSON IS OUT OF THE BUSINESS OF sOLSTICE ITEMS.... I live the next island up and rode down and checked.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi...I would like to purchase one of your product ( center console arm rest ) for my Pontiac Solstice GXP.

Could you telle me what is the procedure please?

Thank you.
Marcello from Montreal Canada

·
Administrator
9,155 Posts
Hi...I would like to purchase one of your product ( center console arm rest ) for my Pontiac Solstice GXP.

Could you telle me what is the procedure please?

Thank you.
Marcello from Montreal Canada
Carolina Customs has been out of business for many years.

·
Administrator
9,155 Posts
Try Saddlx.
I have the original armrests from Carolina Customs and keep meaning to send pics to Sal and Chris.
I also have door pockets (I think from JPM) that would also be a good product for someone to continue to provide to us.

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
I had local auto upholstery shop make up some pads for my coupe. I have them on wicked that I purchased from Carolina Customs back in 2009, just before the closed. JPM had them for a while but were very thin.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts