Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally Posted by coolwom
RagtopRoadster I think we are on the same train......my vin 2400 is currently in Wyoming, my dealer gave me the tracking information and I have been watching since it left Ohio. Get your equipment number from the dealer and you can track it also. Mine is scheduled in Milpitas, California on 11/23 at 11:30pm...........so I think we are driving together woo hoo

..."you can track it also" How are you tracking your Sol...through the transport company, rail company? Would love to keep track of the progress from Lordstown to California!
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Duner said:
Originally Posted by coolwom
RagtopRoadster I think we are on the same train......my vin 2400 is currently in Wyoming, my dealer gave me the tracking information and I have been watching since it left Ohio. Get your equipment number from the dealer and you can track it also. Mine is scheduled in Milpitas, California on 11/23 at 11:30pm...........so I think we are driving together woo hoo

..."you can track it also" How are you tracking your Sol...through the transport company, rail company? Would love to keep track of the progress from Lordstown to California!
Thanks! :)
Just a thought but you should post it so everyone can track theirs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts