1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I love those wheels. I almost got those instead of my Enkei LS5 wheels. Mine are the same size though. I love the lip on both wheels. Deep dish. Both style rims also have the cool contrasting rivets around the inside. ;) My car is lowered with sprintline springs with no rubbing issues just so you know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we had a tough time deciding also. Love the pics of your car...awesome looking!! We have the Eibach lowering springs and are just waiting on the weather to cooperate so we can install them. We were a little worried about speed bumps but think we will be ok.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
My last solstice had Eibach springs and American Racing 20s WITH the RK sport body kit and I was still able to go over speed bumps even with the side skirts. With the skirts, you just have to go slow. Without, you should still not have any problems. I did have some rubbing issues when making tight turns with the American Racing rims but they were a 38mm offset. So I learned my lesson with the Eibach sportline springs. They are way too low for the front. Do you have the sportline or prokit Eibach springs? It does matter.

Here is my old car with your wheels on it and RK Sport body kit.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yeah, don't want to scare you but you may have rubbing issues when turning the wheel inside all the way left and right. Mine rubbed up against the inner fender plastic part with the Eibach front springs. It caused some premature tire ware on the inside of the tires. Make sure you get an alignment after you have the car lowered. Wait about 100 miles before getting the alignment though because the springs tend to settle a little bit more after a few days of driving on them. I had mine done twice, but I also have a free 1 year alignment at Firestone. They did a great job both times.

The Eibach Prokit is better for every day driving. The Sportlines "look" better, but can be very harsh on the front end and daily driving. The stance of the front looks better too, but again doesn't allow for allot of room up front between the fender lining.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I like those. the dude down the street with the white and black challenger has something very close to those on it. pretty sharp.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts