Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's our latest accessory for the WindRestrictor® wind blocker, the Glow Module. This accessory can be added to any lighted WindRestrictor® wind blocker that is already installed on your vehicle. It will work with the ELK, extreme lighting kit also. We no longer sell the BLM, brake lamp module. This new accessory has the same features as the BLM + additional features for the same price. Please email us if you have any questions. [email protected]

Order Here

·
Super Moderator
16,400 Posts
This will come as a shock! I am interested.

I currently power my WR lighting by tapping off the right running light. I also have it connected in parallel with my 12V show battery which illuminates the WR, the door sills, the exhaust punisher LEDs and provides power to the backup light flashers.

Since I have the old style, single color led strip that accepts 12V, can you provide details on how this unit is packaged and perhaps a wiring diagram?

Specifically how big is the power supply, is the control module part of the power supply or a separate unit. Where do you mount the control module for easy access?

Thanks Stephen :thumbs:

·
Registered
413 Posts
I may be interested too. Rob has just about all the questions in his post but I just have the BLM. Can I just cut that off and wire this in?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looks really nice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts