Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you were at NASSM 2013 then you saw us unveil our New WRP line of Kappa Battery, Fuse Box, Coolant Reservoir and Brake Reservoir Covers!!!

For those show quality installs and customers who want that extra attention to detail!

Hand made in house here at Performance Autowerks using US Steel, TIG welded and then powdercoated with a durable lifetime warranted finish.

Currently available in 13 color options with top insert panel options available as well...

WRP Kappa Coolant Reservoir Cover -

Available here for $95.00 - The Home of WERKSracing products - WRP Kappa Coolant Reservoir Cover

WRP Kappa Fuse Box Cover -

Available here for $65.00 - The Home of WERKSracing products - WRP Kappa Fuse Box Cover

WRP Kappa Brake Reservoir Cover -

Available here for $65.00 -
The Home of WERKSracing products - WRP Kappa Brake Reservoir Cover

WRP Kappa Battery Cover -

Available here for $135.00 -
The Home of WERKSracing products - WRP Kappa Battery Cover

***Custom colors available for extra charge upon request***

·
Registered
715 Posts
On the first day of Nationals I walked by Dave's table of goodies and didn't realize these items. I was in a daze seeing all the cars and meeting people. On Saturday I walked by again and realized what I missed and said, "I have to have those." My wife said, "you need those!" (I love her) I purchased the coolant cover and brake cover in gloss black and they really give a custom uncluttered engine bay look. Dave was gracious enough to set the coolant cover on and the brake cover is on order for shipping. From the window side you can see the level of coolant as well as the front by the wheel well. This is really cool looking "Bling" for your car.

Thanks Dave for still being a Kappa vendor and enthusiast for making our cars look good, drive fast and be the best they can be.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anytime cdflint, we are working on the larger opening for the billet MRZ Brake reservoir caps, should have the option finished sometime late next week.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hey Dave let me know when you get the brake cover cut so I can order one. This is John. Plus will order the spacers at the same time. Thanks again for you goodies. It was great meeting you in person.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Dave let me know when you get the brake cover cut so I can order one. This is John. Plus will order the spacers at the same time. Thanks again for you goodies. It was great meeting you in person.
Will do John, thanks!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Well I pulled the trigger and orderd my phenolic spacers and brake cover. Looking forward to the spacer install and new blue radiator hose. Thanks again Dave for you awesome products and service. Will help out again next year.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I pulled the trigger and orderd my phenolic spacers and brake cover. Looking forward to the spacer install and new blue radiator hose. Thanks again Dave for you awesome products and service. Will help out again next year.:thumbs:
Anytime my man!

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just finished up the large billet cap design on the brake reservoir covers, I will be posting that option on our website shortly and shipping out these completed larger opening covers within the next week or so.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Here is a complete set we shipped out to a customer last week,

Gloss Red with Flat Black inserts

Whoa, I like! Will these fit with MRZ billet fluid caps?

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whoa, I like! Will these fit with MRZ billet fluid caps?
Yes, we have a new design for the brake fluid res cover that allows for the MRZ cap. I will be adding a drop down as an option on the website shortly for those caps.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Yes, we have a new design for the brake fluid res cover that allows for the MRZ cap. I will be adding a drop down as an option on the website shortly for those caps.
On my "gotta have list" now!!!!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Large Billet cap option added to the site -

The Home of WERKSracing products!
Am leaning towards gloss yellow with gloss black inserts. Wondering if they can be done with no lettering whatsoever? Just gloss yellow with gloss black inserts.
Please advise and thanks!
NS:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Am leaning towards gloss yellow with gloss black inserts. Wondering if they can be done with no lettering whatsoever? Just gloss yellow with gloss black inserts.
Please advise and thanks!
NS:thumbs:
I can do a custom set for you exactly how you described for no extra cost. Just put this reply In the comments section when you place the order online here - WERKSracing Products Kappa Engine Covers

·
Registered
715 Posts
Shipping says I will have on Monday. Thanks Dave!!! Pics to come.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts