Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really interested in the Solstice and have a few questions. I'm new here, so my apologies if these have already been answered elsewhere:

Approximately, for orders placed now, how far out would the delivery date be?

Call me crazy, but I'd like to actually see a Solstice in person (and drive it) before I lay out the money to order one. Are there any members in the Denver area (Centennial) willing to show off their baby?

Is the $1000 deposit non-refundable?

·
Registered
819 Posts
kaBoom said:
I'm really interested in the Solstice and have a few questions. I'm new here, so my apologies if these have already been answered elsewhere:

Approximately, for orders placed now, how far out would the delivery date be? The lead time depends on several factors, the dealer you are working with, their allocation numbers per 4 month period, how many they have left and in which allocation period.

Call me crazy, but I'd like to actually see a Solstice in person (and drive it) before I lay out the money to order one. Are there any members in the Denver area (Centennial) willing to show off their baby?

Is the $1000 deposit non-refundable?
Whether the deposit is refundable depends on the dealer. One major caution. Get a quote in writing! Don't find out when it comes in that the dealer wants to sell it to at ABOVE MSRP.

I hope these answers help. :cool: :) :grouphug:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
if you place an order today...expect delivery next May (maybe)...read the threads...there are lots of them out there.
Only way you'll get it faster is if your dealer has one allocated that the original purchaser has dropped out

Also 20,000 others have ordered without driving one...join the club

·
Registered
152 Posts
I don't know about most dealers, but my deposit was only $100. And that was for a first 4 month allocation car.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Most of us all ordered sight unseen and are happy with results.

Best guess is next spring for delivery but as mentioned several things factor in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts