Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to join the group with my first Solstice coupe. Looking at a very low mileage non-GXP, automatic, and it is very clean. I can pick it up in the low $20K area. Thoughts on pricing (good and just average) for the car?

·
Registered
8,028 Posts
Depending on condition & miles it could be low teens to low 20s. If it has OEM tires make sure you replace them. If it includes the soft top targa, figure an extra grand.

·
Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
483 Posts
[...]
Looking at a very low mileage non-GXP, automatic, and it is very clean. I can pick it up in the low $20K area. Thoughts on pricing (good and just average) for the car?
Best pricing source I've found is Hagerty, which has pricing for Pontiac Solstice Coupes with adjustments for GXP vs NA, and Auto vs. Manual. Generally at this age the car's condition is as important as miles. History is key, too. Having the optional collapsable soft targa top can bump the price up, too.

Prices appear to be rising, so $20k for a 'low miles' NA Auto coupe seems to me high but not out of bounds--but at that price I'd want to feel very comfortable about its condition and history.

Good luck. I've been exceedingly happy with my coupe, and expect you would be with yours.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car does not have the targa top, but does have the window sticker et al. I really liked the one on BAT which just sold, but it was too far away. Thanks for the info!!!

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver.wicked coupe,dirtbike,4wheeler
2,285 Posts
what is very low millage? be sure to look it over real good before pulling out the $$ and dont do it when your tired, or in the super bright sun...

·
Premium Member
5,262 Posts

·
Registered
8,028 Posts
Came across a 2.4L auto with leather and 21K miles. Looks well taken care of, but no soft top. Two owner car. Thoughts on a good price?
With mileage that low the low to mid 20s sounds like it's in the ballpark of 2.4 pricing, though I'd still have to haggle because haggling is part of the selling & buying experience. Coupes fall into the you like them or you don't category because the majority of Kappa owners want or wanted convertibles. So I don't think coupes always sell as fast as owners think they will even with the collectible hype we've built up around them over the years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts