Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove my '08 Solstice Base off the lot Friday afternoon with the top down...been on cloud 9 all weekend!!!
*Manual trans
*98K miles
*Gray w/black top
*No after market mods
*Needs a good tune up but got a great deal on her
*After reading some posts I'm apparently a baby on here at 47 years old hahaha
*Still pinching myself...hoping she's not just a dream
*Tulsa, OK

...already learning a lot by reading posts on here....looking forward to a long beautiful relationship with this amazing little roadster!!!

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Welcome to the forum. May the smiles continue !

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your car some things you should look into : first of all make sure any recalls or warranty work has been done you can do this by going to an authorized GM dealer with your vin # the people at the service desk should do it for no cost . With the mileage on your car you should change the plugs ,air filter ,oil & filter if it has not been done (use synthetic ) replace trans , rear end , and brake fluids ,also the cooling system should be flushed and refilled with Dex Cool .GM recommends this service at 100000 miles except for the cooling system which should be done at 30000 miles or every 5 years ,also check to see how old your battery is because when they start to go bad strange things happen . These are really fun cars to own and drive from one of the "old timers "! :driving: Just to add never kneel , stand or place heavy objects on the passenger seat there has been a problem with the air bag grid sensor which breaks and fails GM currently has a recall on them thanks to one of our forum members .

·
Registered
849 Posts
Welcome! To the Site.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Sounds like you have been afflicted with the Permagrin.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Welcome to Solstice ownership and the forum. Enjoy the ride!:smile2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts