Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi we just talked to a our dealer. if you have a vin number the car is made that day and awaitind shipping. plus here is some good news for everyone waiting for their solstice. they are statring ship them out a bit faster now. so the wait might be over. good luck gang. :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
rlw222 said:
hi we just talked to a our dealer. if you have a vin number the car is made that day and awaitind shipping. plus here is some good news for everyone waiting for their solstice. they are statring ship them out a bit faster now. so the wait might be over. good luck gang. :cool: :cheers:
Hope that's right... Are you in South Dakota? Convertible weather is pretty much gone there huh.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes basically we live in the black hills. in our area there is about a 15 mile banana belt so we could have warmer weather than some less rain and warmer.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Are you planning to go to Sturgis next year in your new AMERICAN made roadster? That would be cool.

My mom grew up in ROSCOE (40 miles west of Aberdeen). Can you imagine ording a Solstice there. I can't image the pontiac dealers in the little rural towns would have much priority in the allocation process :(

You'll have a good time driving the blackhills. Hope your car gets to you soon.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Now somewhere in the black mountain hills of Dakota
There lived a young boy named Rocky Raccoon
And one day his woman ran off with a Solstice guy
Hit young Rocky in the eye Rocky didn't like that
He said I'm gonna get that boy
Sorry, just couldn't resist. :lol:

My mom grew up in ROSCOE (40 miles west of Aberdeen). Can you imagine ording a Solstice there. I can't image the pontiac dealers in the little rural towns would have much priority in the allocation process. -KYSol
You're right about that. There's a new thread that talks about the distribution strategy.
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7972

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i can well imagine that. but there is life outside the bigger towns lol. deer in yard turkeys in yard, hum must be fall-winter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.