Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
GMlinedog:

Do you know if the single-disk headunits have a CD-changer connection on the back? (You could go to where they install them and look.)

·
Registered
63 Posts
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

I used reverse psychology and it worked.

Build Agressiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

:lurk: :willy: :grouphug: :cool: :) :lol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
You the man!!!!

:cool:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fortimir- the information I received and I also looked ia no. They do not have a plug for a changer. Also I found out that if you took the 1 out of 1 car and put it into another that it will not work. It is programed to the particular car through the BCM.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
And the winner is--- no one. It is AGGRESIVE on TUESDAY
Well there goes my wish for car #1000 out the window, however I hope they still sign it for me.
Thanks.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey Linedog? Any guess on why no cools yet? Are the running all the high price paint last? Or what?

·
Registered
305 Posts
crj1949 said:
Hey Linedog? Any guess on why no cools yet? Are the running all the high price paint last? Or what?

Try cheap paint, ever notice how many silver cars are on the road now a days??? Ever wonder why???? Maybe because it is easy to make silver paint?
Or maybe there is a glut of silver paint available on the market? Either or
it spells cost savings for GM.

Sorry I just could not help myself, but I just think there are to many silver cars in the world today, and I can't figure out why the manufacturers keep pushing them. Of course $$$'s are always at the bottom of things.

Enjoy and I hope they finist the 1000 cars by end of next week.

Still waiting for my call .

Loaded Sly!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
crj1949 said:
Unless something has changed since I got out of the autobody business, if they were running the highest priced paints last, then red would probably have been it, because reds always cost me more than any other paint.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
He always leaves right when I show up in a thread :(
maybe here's a message in there for you somewhere :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts