Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was speaking to someone from Headquarters and they told me they come out with a new list of cars produced and getting set for delivery on Wednesday evenings and dealers are told on Thursday. I do not know if this has been talked about and do not want to put any false hope out there but lets hope it is true. Good luck to all going to Michigan. I wish I could join you all but have to work. Have fun and ride em hard!!!!!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
they need to start cranking out about 500 cars per week to settle me down instead of saying, "oh...we made 72 this week...plan on making 64 next week!".... :brentil:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
they need to start cranking out about 500 cars per week to settle me down instead of saying, "oh...we made 72 this week...plan on making 64 next week!".... :brentil:
In any other buisness there would be a law suit.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just what we need more lawsuits! Come on let's get serious. They are just trying to put out a good product. Do you not think they would much rather have the cars all out and the money in there pocket and cars falling apart or lot's of happy people with beautiful cars that actually are not falling apart? I think most first 1000 members will agree that they want a nice machine. That is what GM wants to put out. I have never owned a GM product due to all the bad things I have heard. I have had Mazda (Rx-7) and Nissan Pathfinder. Never had a problem with either of them in 15 yrs. GM wants to put the same product out to get more market share and bring GM back to life. So, LAWSUIT?? Come on. Take them to court for trying to do there best to bring a great product to the table. Let's get real here.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I wonder with all the time and effort given these first 1000 cars if quality on the next 8000 will suffer? They are double-checking everything on these first 1000 cars twice; how long can they afford to do that as the assembly line starts cranking out numbers?

·
Registered
288 Posts
SlipSlider said:
In any other buisness there would be a law suit.
Umm, for what exactly? Even the first 1,000 were only guaranteed that they would receive their cars by the end of October.

Your suit would be that they are going too fast perhaps?

Flagg

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Oh, Oh! I get it! I get it!

SlipSlider said:
In any other business there would be a law suit.
You forgot the winking smiley(;)), right? This was a joke... wasn't it? :glol:

When I first read it, I actually thought you were serious. I'll admit, it took me reading clear to the end of the thread before I realized you'd left out the winking smiley. ;)

It's a good one, just took me a while to get it. :thumbs: Don't sweat this one folks, SlipSlider's got his tongue stuck in his cheek. :yesnod: I think that the anticipation has some folks on edge.

I still like that common phrase we see from Solsticeman. It goes something like: The universe unfolds exactly as it should. :cool:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...no joke

Crimson Avenger said:
You forgot the winking smiley(;)), right? This was a joke... wasn't it? :glol:

When I first read it, I actually thought you were serious. I'll admit, it took me reading clear to the end of the thread before I realized you'd left out the winking smiley. ;)

It's a good one, just took me a while to get it. :thumbs: Don't sweat this one folks, SlipSlider's got his tongue stuck in his cheek. :yesnod: I think that the anticipation has some folks on edge.

I still like that common phrase we see from Solsticeman. It goes something like: The universe unfolds exactly as it should. :cool:
Your "joke" caused me emotional distress. I think there should be a class action suit against thoughtless jokes about the Sol. At least it would give us something to do while we wait.
:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts