Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I snuck into the NJ Ride and Drive down in Somerville. Although I did not have a invitation I was able to take a look at the Sols and mix and mingle with the sales reps and guys from the dealerships who were invited. This was the first time I saw the Sol in real life and it totally won me over even more. The 18inch rims and the whole car look so much better in real life. I took about 15 pics and will post them later on for all to enjoy however the quality may be less then perfect!

This car truly does kickass...no bull****! :yesnod:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Wish I could make it down there. I'm just back to work from vacation, and I'm now in meeting hell! Pretty much can't get away from the office for any of the days of the ride and drive. :(

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
anticd70 said:
Here's some of those pics...the one is a shot with the bra on the front w/ the Pontiac symbol...they also had a S2000 and a Miata next to the Sols and it made them look like import garbage QUOTE]

Being to a Ride & Drive myself, I know what you mean. I think the Solstice blows them both away in the looks department, even though I've always thought the S2000 was (and still is) a cool looking car. I don't think your picture really shows this well however. But one thing it does show that I was talking about on another thread is the looks with the top up. The S2000's top is typical "bubble" while the Solstice looks chopped and mean. I like mean, not bubbly.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
When does it open?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Beautiful day here in Jersey for a ride and drive :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts