Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would have thought by now at least one would have showed up at a dealer around me but nothing yet...I'm in Eastern PA near Allentown.

Allanon

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I know a dealer in Western PA who is getting one in November. It's not promised at this time. If you have an interest PM me and I'll give you the info. It's black with black leather. That's all I know about it.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I had to go 3 hrs north to Cinci to see an Aggressive and Mysterious at Joseph Pontiac. It was frustrating that these cars were their #3 and #4 deliveries. Nothing around me either. Of course, all (or 99%) are spoken for and after waiting to recieve it, no one is going to want to have their baby sitting around a dealer lot. Sometimes I think I'm absolutely crazy for paying MSRP for a car I've barely seen and never driven... ordering sight un-seen. I'm sure I could find SOMEONE to buy it if I decide I don't like it. :)

·
2,574 Posts
Allanon said:
I would have thought by now at least one would have showed up at a dealer around me but nothing yet...I'm in Eastern PA near Allentown.

Allanon
How about this. One dealer in my area wanted one for display bad enough to buy it at auction at 5k over msrp. Must have dipped into his advertizing budget. The good news is, despite what he payed he's one of the honorable guys who is holding the line at MSRP for his customers. :)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
birdliver said:
How about this. One dealer in my area wanted one for display bad enough to buy it at auction at 5k over msrp. Must have dipped into his advertizing budget. The good news is, despite what he payed he's one of the honorable guys who is holding the line at MSRP for his customers. :)

Probably a great investment... how many more people would order one if they could actually SEE one beforehand. Good draw to the lot even for non-solstice sales!

·
2,574 Posts
KYSol said:
Probably a great investment... how many more people would order one if they could actually SEE one beforehand. Good draw to the lot even for non-solstice sales!

Your right, he'll make his investment back and then some. Good luck to him for doing it right by his customers. ;)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
the Pontiac dealer here said he has only two on order and they are supposed to both arrive in December... he also said he had no EOP cars ordered at his dealership... I guess I could have been the only one if i had not turned around and went home that morning...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Just check around. Find the dealers in the more rural areas and start emailing them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was told by my dealer in Tucson (Don Mackey) that they would probly not have any on the lot till July since they only get one in every other week and they are all spoken for. Though they did manage to talk one of the owners to show one in the showroom for a day before they picked it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts