Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Pontiac Customer Service who informed me that my ZZ-FM Solstice is now "being made" but still does not have a vin or a TPW. What??? I am actually a FM which I understand comes ahead of the ZZ group.
Any explanations?

Thanks in advance! :)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Their system isn't always up to date. Another member had them tell him it was ready to ship and that same day his dealer called him to tell him it was at the dealership.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Duner said:
Just got off the phone with Pontiac Customer Service who informed me that my ZZ-FM Solstice is now "being made" but still does not have a vin or a TPW. What??? I am actually a FM which I understand comes ahead of the ZZ group.
Any explanations?

Thanks in advance! :)
Thats what they told me on friday, it takes around 2-3 days to make the car. I got my vin today 10178.

ZZ ct.

·
Registered
60 Posts
So Frustrating!

I'm a ZZ & I called Pontiac Solstice Headquarters today & only got a stock reply that they are still working on the 1st 1000.... Who did you call?

Thanks,
Marc

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called Pontiac Customer Service ..sorry Number with me

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Marc said:
I'm a ZZ & I called Pontiac Solstice Headquarters today & only got a stock reply that they are still working on the 1st 1000.... Who did you call?

Thanks,
Marc

For non 1000 Pontiac customer service
1-800-276-6842 Ask them to call downstairs for the info.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Called Customer Service this morning & they were quite concerned that I am getting the runaround. They put me in touch with Margo (the same person I spoke with last week) at Solstice HQ & I may hear something back by tomorrow.

They acknowledge that I do exist in the system, but some research needs to be done on their end.

This is like pulling teeth! I'll keep you posted.
:willy:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Marc said:
Called Customer Service this morning & they were quite concerned that I am getting the runaround. They put me in touch with Margo (the same person I spoke with last week) at Solstice HQ & I may hear something back by tomorrow.

They acknowledge that I do exist in the system, but some research needs to be done on their end.

This is like pulling teeth! I'll keep you posted.
:willy:
Wow, they were concerned that you were getting the runaround? When I called Customer Service, they were GIVING me the runaround. They basically said "We can't tell you anything more than your order is in the system but hasn't been schedule for production yet. Go bug your dealer."

I think someone at GM needs to look into this Zero Zip thing and give us some info.

PLEASE GM, are you checking the forum? Help us!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thank You Margo!!!

Just hung up with Margo @ Solstice HQ. She has found out that my car was produced on 9/13!!! No VIN yet, but she assures me that she will keep my # handy & let me know it when she has it!!!

I wonder if she's married! ;)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Same boat here. Actually, when I called the -800- number, they told me that they can't even nail down a TPW (even though I went 3400 last week with a TPW of *last week*). I then turned to CadillacCricket. He found that my car is produced (this week) but as yet there is no VIN associated with my VOM#.

Not much longer now!! :party:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Marc said:
Just hung up with Margo @ Solstice HQ. She has found out that my car was produced on 9/13!!! No VIN yet, but she assures me that she will keep my # handy & let me know it when she has it!!!

I wonder if she's married! ;)
Margo just called me with my VIN Car #1223!

I'm stoked!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Not much longer now!! :party:
Keep telling yourself that :) ... I've been waiting "just 1 more week" for about a month now .. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts