Hypur
mikefred1952
package
Karen1506
IdahoLeanne
hojopa
TheKid9173
ParTee

Normally, I would PM each one and ask but the 1 minute wait and send to 1 person at a time would kill me. If you had updated it or mentioned it on the forum here, I may have missed it and I apologize ahead of time.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
That's really dissapointing if only 104 Solstice forum members (probably 30 of those joined AFTER they got their EOP too). We had predicted a much higher percentage then that.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
brentil said:
That's really dissapointing if only 104 Solstice forum members (probably 30 of those joined AFTER they got their EOP too). We had predicted a much higher percentage then that.
:agree:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
More of them may stumble across the site after they get their EOP car too. More than 1 in 10 owners participating on the forum probably is a pretty good ratio to begin with too.

·
Registered
312 Posts
It is interesting that only 70 or so SolsticeForum members got an EOP 1,000. How many really tried?

Maybe there are more greedy (and smart) dealers out there that are able to manipulate the system to get more cars for themselves.

One stat I noticed, that of the 2,000 EOP dealers, only 657 (or so) got orders for the first 1,000. So, a few dealers were really good at getting their EOP's while others weren't.

Still waiting for word on mine (time stamp 2:37:02, registered!)

RadRiv

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Don't forget that the first dealers in could order 5 at one time---Therefore many dealers have five while amny dealers have 000000 or 1

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Zavean said:
Don't forget that the first dealers in could order 5 at one time---Therefore many dealers have five while amny dealers have 000000 or 1
There are 9 dealers across the entire country that got 5 cars in. I believe only 22 dealers got 4.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I'd skip the tracking of the 2nd call. EOP HQ may have stopped that in mid-stream, who knows. If you got a call I'd count that as IN (as long as no disqualification etc.)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Still awaiting my second call. Didn't get an e-mail either! I feel dejected. :nonod: :nonod:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Called Pontiac,they said there was no determination on whether I get a car or not.They haven't gotten off their dead asses to render a decision,so I sit and wait. :brentil: See Pontiac Investigates Dealers in this section. :cool:Ask about calls of confirmation they said it would go probably all week. :yesnod:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Got an e-mail from Solsice yesterday May 2, blah, blah blah, telling us what we already know, It's purpose was to keep the waitlist people interested, but it also indicated that we would be getting another call once the 1st 1000 have been "verified", that sounds to me that we will be getting a 3rd call once the 1st 1000 list has been "finallized"??..

For those of you who are waiting for calls...your 1st call would have been them asking a bunch of questions, and asking you to email or FAX your Drivers License (front and back). Your second call would be a confirmation of their receipt of requested Drivers License (FAXED or E-mailed), and to congratulate you on being "accepted", and that delivery would be in "4th Quarter". So I gather from this latest email (May 2), that we will be contacted again (a 3rd time) when the list of 1st 1000 is fully "verified".

Bet a buck that is when production starts!! :thumbs:

Program Headquarters
Call
866-539-0256

Monday - Saturday
7:00am - 10:00pm Eastern Time

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Calls after the 1st 1000... speculation

SOL MIO said:
Got an e-mail from Solstice yesterday May 2, blah, blah blah, telling us what we already know, It's purpose was to keep the waitlist people interested, but it also indicated that we would be getting another call once the 1st 1000 have been "verified", that sounds to me that we will be getting a 3rd call once the 1st 1000 list has been "finalized"??..

For those of you who are waiting for calls...your 1st call would have been them asking a bunch of questions, and asking you to email or FAX your Drivers License (front and back). Your second call would be a confirmation of their receipt of requested Drivers License (FAXED or E-mailed), and to congratulate you on being "accepted", and that delivery would be in "4th Quarter". So I gather from this latest email (May 2), that we will be contacted again (a 3rd time) when the list of 1st 1000 is fully "verified".

Bet a buck that is when production starts!! :thumbs:

Program Headquarters
Call
866-539-0256

Monday - Saturday
7:00am - 10:00pm Eastern Time
My guess is that that they will finish up the 2nd calls for the whole list, then they will begin the process of moving wait listed folks onto the end of the 1st 1000 list to fill in any remaining slots vacated by disqualification. There may also be some special consideration given to folks with cases like RadRiv and Satch. Those who are moved from the wait list onto the 1st 1000 list will be receiving calls.

The specific bit you are focusing on is:
Email: Solstice Early Order Update said:
We will be in contact with you again soon after
the complete list of first 1,000 customers is verified.
This doesn't really imply phone calls. Sounds more like email to me.

Many of the second calls specifically mentioned that the called party had passed the eligibility requirements and that the NEXT call the called party should expect will be from his/her dealer...in the 4th quarter.

I expect they will send out their previously mentioned emails to "Top Tier" wait list folks saying, hang in there, we're not done yet, and to the others further down the waiting list reminding them they can order from their dealer's regular allocation.

All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Best of luck to Satch, RadRiv, and everyone on the wait lists. We're all cheering for you. :yesnod:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Update mine to reflect a received 2nd call. thought I had posted it ... Must've slipped my mine.

·
Registered
251 Posts
PASS IT ON>>>

FOR THOSE WHO DON"T KNOW>>>

If you need to contact Program Headquarters :yesnod:

Call >>> 866-539-0256

Monday - Saturday 7:00am - 10:00pm Eastern Time

ONCE YOU KNOW YOUR STATUS>>> :thumbs:

Go To...http://solsticemap.no-ip.org/ ,
enter your EOP, STATE, STATUS (Pending=1ST CALL Verified=2ND CALL), if you don't know your map co-ordinates, just give them your ZIP CODE.

ALSO >>>
Go To... http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1204 to let him know your EOP and 2nd call status, (2ND CALL is the one you get to "congratulate" you on being "accepted/order complete" after FAXing or E-MAILing your drivers license...(they asked for it during the 1ST CALL).

THEN>>>

Go To... http://www.ddz.net/solstice
(you'll need to wait a few hours to see yourself on "THE LIST", it's updated manually) :willy:

ALSO PASS THIS INFO ON TO OTHER THREADS...IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER, :grouphug: MAYBE WE CAN GET ALL 1000 EOP MEMBERS TOGETHER ON ONE LIST/MAP!! :yesnod:

AND THEN WE'LL :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
146 Posts
2nd call

Chastity from the promo center told me that they were only making the 2nd calls "if" they had a problem or didn't receive/couldn't read email and or the fax copy of dr. lc.. She said that if people had requested a 2nd confirmation call they would try to call a 2nd time.

I was told by Pontiac that May 10th there should be some new information on the car production. (?)

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
hojopa said:
I was told by Pontiac that May 10th there should be some new information on the car production. (?)
Nice, hope it's good news :leaving:

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
No second call ... but.... this looks good!!!

According to the fleet manager at my dealer, my status is now in the "Order Completed" category.
Shows as "Verified" 4/29 at 4:48.
I are now in the "waiting shipment category".

Sooo can a person be confirmed without the second call???

1 - 20 of 47 Posts