Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
Thanks for the info, friend, whoever you may be!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
905 Posts
Sweet news, it'll make room for my car to sit in the Wilmington parking lot :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
a friend said:
You should start seeing cars arrive at dealerships this week or early next week. They are not being shipped by sequential VIN numbers. They are being shipped in batches.

Hope your right. My dealer just told me my arrival date was 9/20 but was changed to 9/29. Thats tomorrow!! (fingers crossed)


:grouphug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
For some reason I think we can all believe this "A Friend". I think this person has posted under a couple different alias' before. Just my personal opinion! :yesnod:

Wife of Sol Survivor....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,965 Posts
Sol Survivor said:
For some reason I think we can all believe this "A Friend". I think this person has posted under a different alias before. Just my personal opinion! :yesnod:

Wife of Sol Survivor....
Yep- I think a friend is always a reliable source ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
a friend said:
You should start seeing cars arrive at dealerships this week or early next week. They are not being shipped by sequential VIN numbers. They are being shipped in batches.
Does that include Lost Sol 131?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
great to hear this news when there are still some of us 1k STILL waiting for delivery :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
Yeah, several of us EOP/ZZ/FM-ers got put to status 4B00 as of monday. My dealer got the invoice yesterday too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Is there anyway for someone to find out when their order is going to be shipped without talking to the dealership? I asked them last night and they said they couldn't find out... my order has been accepted to production sometime ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
JRIX22 said:
Is there anyway for someone to find out when their order is going to be shipped without talking to the dealership? I asked them last night and they said they couldn't find out... my order has been accepted to production sometime ago.
I think you really have to have your dealer call DBC.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
JRIX22 said:
Is there anyway for someone to find out when their order is going to be shipped without talking to the dealership? I asked them last night and they said they couldn't find out... my order has been accepted to production sometime ago.
Go to pontiac.com, find the Contact Us section on the site. There's a 1-800 or -1866 number that you can call. Hit options 4 then 3 (listen to them, you'll figure it out). Make sure you have AT LEAST your VOM # and if possible your VIN. If you don't have your VOM they can't hlep you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Got mine-Sept. 30th VIN# 1420

Hello all,

Just got mine this past Friday, Vin# 1420-Is it the last 4 digits of the VIN# for the production #?. This was at the Little Falls, NJ dealer, they got 1 other in black, mine is Pure w/everything except On-star and Leather and they of coarse marked it up $3000.

Chris
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top