Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Thought I'd try and call Norm this afternoon and he answered his phone! Said he is trying to get communication avenues opened back up, as he said he knows he's got a lot of people waiting on their orders. We had a nice talk about his move to the new location and how he's trying to get things back up to speed. Said he had just dropped off a project car that he and Dave @ PAW are collaborating their talents on last Saturday. He had made a lot off new body panels and some new items to the build. He didn't say what the new items were but they would be for the Solstice. I had a single scoop hood and ZR1 fenders ordered. He has them made and said he will paint them in the next 2 weeks. He told me to call back at that time and he would set an install date! Norm is very adamant about getting orders done and out to his customers. Glad I decided to give him a call! He is back at what he does best and I couldn't be happier! Norm is a very talented, honest and humble man that we are lucky to have on our team!!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts